Sylas Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Sylas – the Unshackled – is a S-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Sylas is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Sylas have won 68 out of 127 matches, resulting in a win rate of
53.5%and a pick rate of
24.3%of the matches
Sylas is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Sylas is not banned and only the Sylas Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.2in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Sylas is best suited as an answer to , Irelia
Twisted Fateon the opposing team. With
Sylas and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Pantheon, or Galio
Malzaharlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Sylas Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Sylas players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Sylas Build or Sylas Runes.
- Wait for you or your enemy to reach low health before using Kingslayer for maximum effect.
- Space out your ability usage to get maximum effect from Petricite Burst.
- Clever use of enemy ultimates can open up new possibilities to approach teamfights.
- Sylas's healthbar can be deceptive, watch out for his Kingslayer!
- Try to fight Sylas when he isn't able to take your ultimate.