Pyke Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Pyke – the Bloodharbor Ripper – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Pyke is most often selected on the Support position.
On the current patch pros on
Pyke have won 9 out of 24 matches, resulting in a win rate of
37.5%and a pick rate of
1.6%of the matches
Pyke is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Pyke is not banned and only the Pyke Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.2in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Pyke is best suited as an answer to , Sett or Karma
Xerathon the opposing team. With
Pyke and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Lululead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Pyke Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Pyke players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Pyke Build or Pyke Runes.
- Pyke is very fragile so don't be afraid to temporarily run from a fight. You can regenerate a significant amount of health from Gift of the Drowned Ones when enemies can't see you.
- Hitting an enemy with the Hold version of Bone Skewer will always pull them the same distance. Use it in melee range to throw targets behind you.
- The Tap version of Bone Skewer is much faster and deals additional damage.
- A lot of your agressive spells are also your escapes. Make sure you always have a plan to get out of the fight.
- Pyke regenerates a significant amount of damage he has taken from enemy champions, but only when you can't see him!
- When Pyke is hidden nearby in his Ghostwater Dive, sharks will circle underneath your feet.
- Try not to stand near low health allies. If Pyke executes them using Death From Below, you might be next on the list.