Pyke Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Support Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.24, Pyke – the Bloodharbor Ripper – is a S-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Pyke is most often selected on the Support position. This is your source to learn all about Pyke Probuilds and to learn how to play Pyke. This page shows you how a pro builds Pyke in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Pyke players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Pyke have won 6 out of 10 matches, resulting in a win rate of 60% and a pick rate of 1.3%. In 25% of the matches Pyke is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Support. When Pyke is not banned and only the Pyke Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Pyke probuild is best suited to counter Brand, to counter Swain or to counter Morgana on the opposing team. With Pyke and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Renata Glasc, Soraka or Alistar lead to desperation for Pyke players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Pyke.
In regards to runes for Pyke you can see that Domination and Resolve are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Pyke Probuilds
On which position do the most Pyke Probuilds exist?
Pros play Pyke mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Pyke Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Pyke Probuilds here are a few Pyke tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Pyke is very fragile so don't be afraid to temporarily run from a fight. You can regenerate a significant amount of health from Gift of the Drowned Ones when enemies can't see you.
- Hitting an enemy with the Hold version of Bone Skewer will always pull them the same distance. Use it in melee range to throw targets behind you.
- The Tap version of Bone Skewer is much faster and deals additional damage.
- A lot of your agressive spells are also your escapes. Make sure you always have a plan to get out of the fight.
- Pyke regenerates a significant amount of damage he has taken from enemy champions, but only when you can't see him!
- When Pyke is hidden nearby in his Ghostwater Dive, sharks will circle underneath your feet.
- Try not to stand near low health allies. If Pyke executes them using Death From Below, you might be next on the list.