Zed Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Mid Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.19, Zed – the Master of Shadows – is a S-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Zed is most often selected on the Mid position. This is your source to learn all about Zed Probuilds and to learn how to play Zed. This page shows you how a pro builds Zed in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Zed players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Zed have won 1 out of 5 matches, resulting in a win rate of 20% and a pick rate of 0.3%. In 24.6% of the matches Zed is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Assassin. When Zed is not banned and only the Zed Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Zed probuild is best suited to counter LeBlanc, to counter Veigar or to counter Naafiri on the opposing team. With Zed and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Malphite, Zoe or Sylas lead to desperation for Zed players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Zed.
In regards to runes for Zed you can see that Inspiration and Sorcery are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Zed Probuilds
On which position do the most Zed Probuilds exist?
Pros play Zed mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Zed Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Zed Probuilds here are a few Zed tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Saving energy and spell cooldowns until you use your ultimate will maximize Death Mark's damage.
- Quickly double tapping Living Shadow will teleport Zed to his shadow immediately for rapid escapes.
- Placing a Living Shadow before using Death Mark can give Zed a safe escape from combat.
- Zed receives bonus effect from Attack Damage items he purchases, so Armor is super effective against him.
- After Zed uses his Living Shadow, he is at his most vulnerable as his damage, slow, and mobility are both dependent upon it.
- Zed's Shadow Slash can only slow you if his shadow hits you with it.