Zed Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Zed – the Master of Shadows – is a S-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Zed is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Zed have won 4 out of 8 matches, resulting in a win rate of
50%and a pick rate of
12%of the matches
Zed is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Zed is not banned and only the Zed Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.3in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Zed is best suited as an answer to
Syndraor on the opposing team. With Orianna
Zed and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Sylasor lead to desperation for Viego
This page shows you all the Zed Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Zed players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Zed Build or Zed Runes.
- Saving energy and spell cooldowns until you use your ultimate will maximize Death Mark's damage.
- Quickly double tapping Living Shadow will teleport Zed to his shadow immediately for rapid escapes.
- Placing a Living Shadow before using Death Mark can give Zed a safe escape from combat.
- Zed receives bonus effect from Attack Damage items he purchases, so Armor is super effective against him.
- After Zed uses his Living Shadow, he is at his most vulnerable as his damage, slow, and mobility are both dependent upon it.
- Zed's Shadow Slash can only slow you if his shadow hits you with it.