Zed Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Master of Shadows – is a C
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Zed
is most often selected on the Jungle
position. This is your source to learn all about Zed Probuilds
and to learn how to play Zed
. This page shows you how a pro builds Zed
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Zed
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Zed
have won 7
out of 10
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Zed
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Assassin
. When Zed
is not banned and only the Zed Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Nocturne
, to counter Taliyah
or to counter Xin Zhao
on the opposing team. With Zed
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Zed
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Zed
In regards to runes for Zed you can see that Inspiration
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Zed besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Zed Probuilds
On which position do the most Zed Probuilds exist?
Pros play Zed mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Zed Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Zed Probuilds here are a few Zed tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Saving energy and spell cooldowns until you use your ultimate will maximize Death Mark's damage.
- Quickly double tapping Living Shadow will teleport Zed to his shadow immediately for rapid escapes.
- Placing a Living Shadow before using Death Mark can give Zed a safe escape from combat.
- Zed receives bonus effect from Attack Damage items he purchases, so Armor is super effective against him.
- After Zed uses his Living Shadow, he is at his most vulnerable as his damage, slow, and mobility are both dependent upon it.
- Zed's Shadow Slash can only slow you if his shadow hits you with it.