Olaf Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Top Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.21, Olaf – the Berserker – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Olaf is most often selected on the Top position. This is your source to learn all about Olaf Probuilds and to learn how to play Olaf. This page shows you how a pro builds Olaf in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Olaf players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Olaf have won 28 out of 46 matches, resulting in a win rate of 60.9% and a pick rate of 0.5%. In 2.6% of the matches Olaf is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Olaf is not banned and only the Olaf Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Olaf probuild is best suited to counter Teemo, to counter Gnar or to counter Jayce on the opposing team. With Olaf and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Tryndamere, Camille or Fiora lead to desperation for Olaf players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Olaf.
In regards to runes for Olaf you can see that Precision and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Olaf Probuilds
On which position do the most Olaf Probuilds exist?
Pros play Olaf mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Olaf Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Olaf Probuilds here are a few Olaf tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Olaf can combine Berserker Rage, Vicious Strikes, and Ragnarok at low life to become deceptively strong.
- The bonus healing granted by Vicious Strikes amplifies your Life Steal from all sources as well as heals from allies.
- Olaf becomes more dangerous the lower life he is. Save your disables to finish him off.
- Preventing Olaf from reaching his axe will minimize the amount of harassment he can cause in the laning phase.
- Olaf has reduced defenses from damage during Ragnarok, despite being immune to disables. If you can't escape from Olaf during Ragnarok, try focusing your damage on him with your teammates.