Olaf Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Olaf – the Berserker – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Olaf is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Olaf have won 24 out of 56 matches, resulting in a win rate of
42.9%and a pick rate of
5.5%of the matches
Olaf is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Olaf is not banned and only the Olaf Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Olaf is best suited as an answer to
Xin Zhao, or Lee Sin
Hecarimon the opposing team. With
Olaf and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Trundle, or Wukong
Kha'Zixlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Olaf Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Olaf players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Olaf Build (where you can find aggregated Olaf pro builds) or Olaf Runes.
FAQ for Olaf Probuilds
On which position do the most Olaf Probuilds exist?
Pros play Olaf mostly on position Jungle.
- Olaf can combine Berserker Rage, Vicious Strikes, and Ragnarok at low life to become deceptively strong.
- The bonus healing granted by Vicious Strikes amplifies your Life Steal from all sources as well as heals from allies.
- Olaf becomes more dangerous the lower life he is. Save your disables to finish him off.
- Preventing Olaf from reaching his axe will minimize the amount of harassment he can cause in the laning phase.
- Olaf has reduced defenses from damage during Ragnarok, despite being immune to disables. If you can't escape from Olaf during Ragnarok, try focusing your damage on him with your teammates.