Olaf Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Olaf – the Berserker – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Olaf is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Olaf have won 22 out of 33 matches, resulting in a win rate of
66.7%and a pick rate of
4.3%of the matches
Olaf is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Olaf is not banned and only the Olaf Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.4in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Olaf is best suited as an answer to
Lee Sinon the opposing team. With
Olaf and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Rammusor lead to desperation for Karthus
This page shows you all the Olaf Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Olaf players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Olaf Build or Olaf Runes.
- Olaf can combine Berserker Rage, Vicious Strikes, and Ragnarok at low life to become deceptively strong.
- The bonus healing granted by Vicious Strikes amplifies your Life Steal from all sources as well as heals from allies.
- Olaf becomes more dangerous the lower life he is. Save your disables to finish him off.
- Preventing Olaf from reaching his axe will minimize the amount of harassment he can cause in the laning phase.
- Olaf has reduced defenses from damage during Ragnarok, despite being immune to disables. If you can't escape from Olaf during Ragnarok, try focusing your damage on him with your teammates.