Heimerdinger Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Heimerdinger – the Revered Inventor – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Heimerdinger is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Heimerdinger have won 0 out of 0 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
0.3%of the matches
Heimerdinger is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Heimerdinger is not banned and only the Heimerdinger Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Heimerdinger is best suited as an answer to
Tristana, or Kennen
Veigaron the opposing team. With
Heimerdinger and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, , Talon
Qiyanalead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Heimerdinger Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Heimerdinger players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Heimerdinger Build or Heimerdinger Runes.
- Turret placement can be a deciding factor in a battle. Against most enemies turrets are best when they can support each other, but if the enemy has a lot of area of effect damage your turrets can be destroyed quickly. Placing turrets in brush can lead to a surprise attack in your favor.
- The success of Electron Storm Grenade is very important to Heimerdinger's survival. The slow and stun both are capable of keeping enemies in place long enough to punish them, but it is also the first line of defense against a surprise attack.
- Spreading out Hextech Micro-Rockets leads to more reliable damage and more efficiency against multiple targets, but focusing it creates the biggest impact.
- It's better to destroy all of Heimerdinger's turrets at once with the help of creeps than to fight them one at a time.
- Be wary of Heimerdinger's Upgrade!!!, as he can use it to find an answer to most trouble he gets into. Once his ultimate is down, go in for the kill!