Heimerdinger Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.9, Heimerdinger – the Revered Inventor – is a -Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Heimerdinger is most often selected on the Support position. This is your source to learn all about Heimerdinger Probuilds and to learn how to play Heimerdinger. This page shows you how a pro builds Heimerdinger in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Heimerdinger players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Heimerdinger have won 6 out of 12 matches, resulting in a win rate of 50% and a pick rate of 0.2%. In 3.7% of the matches Heimerdinger is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage. When Heimerdinger is not banned and only the Heimerdinger Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Heimerdinger probuild is best suited to counter Morgana, to counter Lulu or to counter Amumu on the opposing team. With Heimerdinger and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Sona, Xerath or Rakan lead to desperation for Heimerdinger players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Heimerdinger.
In regards to runes for Heimerdinger you can see that Sorcery and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Heimerdinger Probuilds
On which position do the most Heimerdinger Probuilds exist?
Pros play Heimerdinger mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Heimerdinger Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Heimerdinger Probuilds here are a few Heimerdinger tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Turret placement can be a deciding factor in a battle. Against most enemies turrets are best when they can support each other, but if the enemy has a lot of area of effect damage your turrets can be destroyed quickly. Placing turrets in brush can lead to a surprise attack in your favor.
- The success of Electron Storm Grenade is very important to Heimerdinger's survival. The slow and stun both are capable of keeping enemies in place long enough to punish them, but it is also the first line of defense against a surprise attack.
- Spreading out Hextech Micro-Rockets leads to more reliable damage and more efficiency against multiple targets, but focusing it creates the biggest impact.
- It's better to destroy all of Heimerdinger's turrets at once with the help of creeps than to fight them one at a time.
- Be wary of Heimerdinger's Upgrade!!!, as he can use it to find an answer to most trouble he gets into. Once his ultimate is down, go in for the kill!