Vayne Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Night Hunter – is a A
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Vayne
is most often selected on the Adc
position. This is your source to learn all about Vayne Probuilds
you need to know.
On the current patch pros on Vayne
have won 1
out of 1
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Vayne
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman
. When Vayne
is not banned and only the Vayne Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited as an answer to Aphelios
on the opposing team. With Vayne
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Seraphine
lead to desperation for Vayne
This page shows you all the Vayne Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best Vayne
players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Vayne Build
(where you can find aggregated Vayne pro builds) or Vayne Runes
FAQ for Vayne Probuilds
On which position do the most Vayne Probuilds exist?
Pros play Vayne mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Vayne Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Vayne Probuilds here are a few Vayne tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Tumble has many uses, but it cannot pass over walls.
- Condemn can be used to both pin targets to walls to ensure a kill, or to escape a pursuer.
- Don't go in first to a large teamfight. Wait for your teammates to initiate.
- Vayne is fragile - turn the pressure up on her and she will be forced to play cautiously.
- Deny Vayne the opportunity to pin you against walls.