Vayne Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Vayne – the Night Hunter – is a S-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Vayne is most often selected on the Adc position.
On the current patch pros on
Vayne have won 7 out of 14 matches, resulting in a win rate of
50%and a pick rate of
1.4%of the matches
Vayne is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Vayne is not banned and only the Vayne Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.2in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Vayne is best suited as an answer to , Xayah
Lucianon the opposing team. With
Vayne and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Asheor lead to desperation for Tristana
This page shows you all the Vayne Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Vayne players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Vayne Build or Vayne Runes.
- Tumble has many uses, but it cannot pass over walls.
- Condemn can be used to both pin targets to walls to ensure a kill, or to escape a pursuer.
- Don't go in first to a large teamfight. Wait for your teammates to initiate.
- Vayne is fragile - turn the pressure up on her and she will be forced to play cautiously.
- Deny Vayne the opportunity to pin you against walls.