Rek'Sai Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Rek'Sai – the Void Burrower – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Rek'Sai is most often selected on the Jungle position. This is your source to learn all about Rek'Sai Probuilds and to learn how to play Rek'Sai. This page shows you how a pro builds Rek'Sai in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Rek'Sai players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Rek'Sai have won 19 out of 37 matches, resulting in a win rate of 51.4% and a pick rate of 0.2%. In 1.7% of the matches Rek'Sai is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Rek'Sai is not banned and only the Rek'Sai Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Rek'Sai probuild is best suited to counter Lee Sin, to counter Bel'Veth or to counter Hecarim on the opposing team. With Rek'Sai and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Nocturne, Fiddlesticks or Maokai lead to desperation for Rek'Sai players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Rek'Sai.
In regards to runes for Rek'Sai you can see that Precision and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Rek'Sai Probuilds
On which position do the most Rek'Sai Probuilds exist?
Pros play Rek'Sai mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Rek'Sai Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Rek'Sai Probuilds here are a few Rek'Sai tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Keeping tunnels spread out across the map will ensure you have choices when you want to cast Void Rush.
- Cast Burrow before travelling around the map to take advantage of the increased Move Speed and the safety provided by Tremor Sense.
- Tremor Sense can warn you of enemies closing in, and is particularly useful when entering enemy territory.
- If you see one of Rek'Sai's tunnels, briefly stand on one of the entrances to destroy it.
- Rek'Sai's Furious Bite gains damage as she builds Fury. Be very careful around her when her Fury is full.
- When Rek'Sai is near, she can see the position of you and your allies, but only if you're moving.