Rek'Sai Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Rek'Sai – the Void Burrower – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Rek'Sai is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Rek'Sai have won 12 out of 14 matches, resulting in a win rate of
85.7%and a pick rate of
11.6%of the matches
Rek'Sai is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Rek'Sai is not banned and only the Rek'Sai Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Rek'Sai is best suited as an answer to , Lee Sin
Lilliaon the opposing team. With
Rek'Sai and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, , Sejuani
Nocturneor lead to desperation for Taliyah
This page shows you all the Rek'Sai Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Rek'Sai players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Rek'Sai Build (where you can find aggregated Rek'Sai pro builds) or Rek'Sai Runes.
FAQ for Rek'Sai Probuilds
On which position do the most Rek'Sai Probuilds exist?
Pros play Rek'Sai mostly on position Jungle.
- Keeping tunnels spread out across the map will ensure you have choices when you want to cast Void Rush.
- Cast Burrow before travelling around the map to take advantage of the increased Move Speed and the safety provided by Tremor Sense.
- Tremor Sense can warn you of enemies closing in, and is particularly useful when entering enemy territory.
- If you see one of Rek'Sai's tunnels, briefly stand on one of the entrances to destroy it.
- Rek'Sai's Furious Bite gains damage as she builds Fury. Be very careful around her when her Fury is full.
- When Rek'Sai is near, she can see the position of you and your allies, but only if you're moving.