Rek'Sai Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Rek'Sai – the Void Burrower – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Rek'Sai is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Rek'Sai have won 9 out of 15 matches, resulting in a win rate of
60%and a pick rate of
5.3%of the matches
Rek'Sai is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Rek'Sai is not banned and only the Rek'Sai Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.6in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Rek'Sai is best suited as an answer to , Lillia
Vion the opposing team. With
Rek'Sai and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Karthusor lead to desperation for Ekko
This page shows you all the Rek'Sai Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Rek'Sai players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Rek'Sai Build or Rek'Sai Runes.
- Keeping tunnels spread out across the map will ensure you have choices when you want to cast Void Rush.
- Cast Burrow before travelling around the map to take advantage of the increased Movement Speed and the safety provided by Tremor Sense.
- Tremor Sense can warn you of enemies closing in, and is particularly useful when entering enemy territory.
- If you see one of Rek'Sai's tunnels, briefly stand on one of the entrances to destroy it.
- Rek'Sai's Furious Bite gains damage as she builds Fury. Be very careful around her when her Fury is full.
- When Rek'Sai is near, she can see the position of you and your allies, but only if you're moving.