Rek'Sai Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Void Burrower – is a A
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Rek'Sai
is most often selected on the Jungle
position. This is your source to learn all about Rek'Sai Probuilds
and to learn how to play Rek'Sai
. This page shows you how a pro builds Rek'Sai
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Rek'Sai
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Rek'Sai
have won 12
out of 25
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Rek'Sai
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter
. When Rek'Sai
is not banned and only the Rek'Sai Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Lillia
, to counter Nidalee
or to counter Lee Sin
on the opposing team. With Rek'Sai
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Rek'Sai
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Rek'Sai
In regards to runes for Rek'Sai you can see that Precision
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Rek'Sai besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Rek'Sai Probuilds
On which position do the most Rek'Sai Probuilds exist?
Pros play Rek'Sai mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Rek'Sai Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Rek'Sai Probuilds here are a few Rek'Sai tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Keeping tunnels spread out across the map will ensure you have choices when you want to cast Void Rush.
- Cast Burrow before travelling around the map to take advantage of the increased Move Speed and the safety provided by Tremor Sense.
- Tremor Sense can warn you of enemies closing in, and is particularly useful when entering enemy territory.
- If you see one of Rek'Sai's tunnels, briefly stand on one of the entrances to destroy it.
- Rek'Sai's Furious Bite gains damage as she builds Fury. Be very careful around her when her Fury is full.
- When Rek'Sai is near, she can see the position of you and your allies, but only if you're moving.