Garen Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Garen – The Might of Demacia – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Garen is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Garen have won 0 out of 3 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
0.6%of the matches
Garen is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Garen is not banned and only the Garen Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.3in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Garen is best suited as an answer to
Ryzeon the opposing team. With
Garen and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Corkilead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Garen Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Garen players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Garen Build or Garen Runes.
- Garen's regeneration greatly increases if he can avoid receiving damage for several seconds.
- Judgment deals maximum damage when only hitting a single target. For effective trading, try to position such that only the enemy champion is hit.
- Garen is only constrained by cooldowns, making items such as Black Cleaver very effective for him.
- Stack armor items to lower the large amount of physical damage that Garen deals out.
- Try to run away from Garen as your health gets lower, as he can execute you quickly with Demacian Justice.
- Be careful about attacking Garen in brush. It often will lead to taking full damage from Judgment.
- Judgment deals maximum damage when only hitting a single target. If getting out of its radius isn't possible, move through allied minions to reduce damage taken.