Fizz Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Mid Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.19, Fizz – the Tidal Trickster – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Fizz is most often selected on the Mid position. This is your source to learn all about Fizz Probuilds and to learn how to play Fizz. This page shows you how a pro builds Fizz in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Fizz players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Fizz have won 0 out of 0 matches, resulting in a win rate of 0% and a pick rate of 0%. In 1.6% of the matches Fizz is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Assassin. When Fizz is not banned and only the Fizz Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Fizz probuild is best suited to counter Aurelion Sol, to counter Syndra or to counter LeBlanc on the opposing team. With Fizz and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Kassadin, Lissandra or Vex lead to desperation for Fizz players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Fizz.
In regards to runes for Fizz you can see that Domination and Precision are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Fizz Probuilds
On which position do the most Fizz Probuilds exist?
Pros play Fizz mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Fizz Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Fizz Probuilds here are a few Fizz tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Since Fizz can move through units, find opportunities in lane to walk through minions and apply Seastone Trident's passive - following it up with the ability's active attack after a few seconds.
- Fizz's ultimate ability, Chum the Waters, can be aimed at an enemy or towards the area where you think they'll be going.
- Fizz's spells scale off Ability Power - consider getting items like Zhonya's Hourglass or Banshee's Veil against teams that have high burst threat - and items like Lich Bane or Rabadon's Deathcap if you think you can survive without the Health.
- Fizz's attacks becomes more deadly for a few seconds after he uses his empowered attack - keep him away while his trident is glowing!
- Fizz is a slippery target when his abilities are not on cooldown - bait him into using them early and follow up with crowd control or hard-hitting attacks!