Fizz Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Fizz – the Tidal Trickster – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Fizz is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Fizz have won 4 out of 6 matches, resulting in a win rate of
66.7%and a pick rate of
0.5%of the matches
Fizz is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Fizz is not banned and only the Fizz Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.5in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Fizz is best suited as an answer to , Syndra or Katarina
Veigaron the opposing team. With
Fizz and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, , Graves or Akshan
Luxlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Fizz Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Fizz players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Fizz Build or Fizz Runes.
- Since Fizz can move through units, find opportunities in lane to walk through minions and apply Seastone Trident's passive - following it up with the ability's active attack after a few seconds.
- Fizz's ultimate ability, Chum the Waters, can be aimed at an enemy or towards the area where you think they'll be going.
- Fizz's spells scale off Ability Power - consider getting items like Zhonya's Hourglass or Banshee's Veil against teams that have high burst threat - and items like Lich Bane or Rabadon's Deathcap if you think you can survive without the Health.
- Fizz's attacks becomes more deadly for a few seconds after he uses his empowered attack - keep him away while his trident is glowing!
- Fizz is a slippery target when his abilities are not on cooldown - bait him into using them early and follow up with crowd control or hard-hitting attacks!