Fizz Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
On the current patch pros on
This page shows you all the Fizz Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
FAQ for Fizz Probuilds
On which position do the most Fizz Probuilds exist?
Pros play Fizz mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Fizz Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Fizz Probuilds here are a few Fizz tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Since Fizz can move through units, find opportunities in lane to walk through minions and apply Seastone Trident's passive - following it up with the ability's active attack after a few seconds.
- Fizz's ultimate ability, Chum the Waters, can be aimed at an enemy or towards the area where you think they'll be going.
- Fizz's spells scale off Ability Power - consider getting items like Zhonya's Hourglass or Banshee's Veil against teams that have high burst threat - and items like Lich Bane or Rabadon's Deathcap if you think you can survive without the Health.
- Fizz's attacks becomes more deadly for a few seconds after he uses his empowered attack - keep him away while his trident is glowing!
- Fizz is a slippery target when his abilities are not on cooldown - bait him into using them early and follow up with crowd control or hard-hitting attacks!