Hecarim Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Shadow of War – is a A
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Hecarim
is most often selected on the Jungle
position. This is your source to learn all about Hecarim Probuilds
and to learn how to play Hecarim
. This page shows you how a pro builds Hecarim
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Hecarim
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Hecarim
have won 44
out of 79
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Hecarim
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter
. When Hecarim
is not banned and only the Hecarim Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Wukong
, to counter Rammus
or to counter Jarvan IV
on the opposing team. With Hecarim
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Hecarim
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Hecarim
In regards to runes for Hecarim you can see that Precision
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Hecarim besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Hecarim Probuilds
On which position do the most Hecarim Probuilds exist?
Pros play Hecarim mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Hecarim Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Hecarim Probuilds here are a few Hecarim tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Spirit of Dread restores Health when nearby enemies take damage, including damage dealt by allies. Cast this during a large fight to maximize Hecarim's survivability.
- Devastating Charge deals more damage based on the distance traveled. Try using Onslaught of Shadows or Summoner Spells such as Ghost or Flash to maximize this damage.
- Hecarim gains life from nearby enemies with Spirit of Dread but lacks durability, use burst damage.
- Hecarim's ultimate causes opponents to flee in terror. Spread out to reduce his power in fights.