Morgana Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Fallen – is a A
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Morgana
is most often selected on the Support
position. This is your source to learn all about Morgana Probuilds
and to learn how to play Morgana
. This page shows you how a pro builds Morgana
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Morgana
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Morgana
have won 4
out of 10
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Morgana
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage
. When Morgana
is not banned and only the Morgana Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Leona
, to counter Alistar
or to counter Lulu
on the opposing team. With Morgana
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Morgana
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Morgana
In regards to runes for Morgana you can see that Sorcery
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Morgana besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Morgana Probuilds
On which position do the most Morgana Probuilds exist?
Pros play Morgana mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Morgana Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Morgana Probuilds here are a few Morgana tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Shrewd use of Black Shield can determine the outcome of team fights.
- Items that provide survivability allow Morgana to become extremely difficult to kill in conjunction with Black Shield and Soul Shackles.
- Tormented Shadow is an excellent farming tool if you're by yourself in a lane.
- Tormented Shadow deals tons of damage to units missing large amounts of Health. When low on Health, be wary of Morgana's attempts to trap you within its reach.
- Morgana often needs to land Dark Binding to setup her other attacks. Use your minions as shields against Dark Binding.
- Black Shield makes Morgana immune to disabling effects, but can be broken with magic damage.