Morgana Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Morgana – the Fallen – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Morgana is most often selected on the Support position.
On the current patch pros on
Morgana have won 3 out of 5 matches, resulting in a win rate of
60%and a pick rate of
2%of the matches
Morgana is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Morgana is not banned and only the Morgana Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.6in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Morgana is best suited as an answer to
Maokaior on the opposing team. With Leona
Morgana and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Xerathlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Morgana Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Morgana players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Morgana Build or Morgana Runes.
- Shrewd use of Black Shield can determine the outcome of team fights.
- Items that provide survivability allow Morgana to become extremely difficult to kill in conjunction with Black Shield and Soul Shackles.
- Tormented Shadow is an excellent farming tool if you're by yourself in a lane.
- Tormented Shadow deals tons of damage to units missing large amounts of Health. When low on Health, be wary of Morgana's attempts to trap you within its reach.
- Morgana often needs to land Dark Binding to setup her other attacks. Use your minions as shields against Dark Binding.
- Black Shield makes Morgana immune to disabling effects, but can be broken with magic damage.