Morgana Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Morgana – the Fallen – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Morgana is most often selected on the Support position. This is your source to learn all about Morgana Probuilds and to learn how to play Morgana. This page shows you how a pro builds Morgana in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Morgana players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Morgana have won 9 out of 18 matches, resulting in a win rate of 50% and a pick rate of 0.1%. In 1.1% of the matches Morgana is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage. When Morgana is not banned and only the Morgana Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Morgana probuild is best suited to counter Nautilus, to counter Leona or to counter Renata Glasc on the opposing team. With Morgana and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Heimerdinger, Sona or Twitch lead to desperation for Morgana players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Morgana.
In regards to runes for Morgana you can see that Sorcery and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Morgana Probuilds
On which position do the most Morgana Probuilds exist?
Pros play Morgana mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Morgana Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Morgana Probuilds here are a few Morgana tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Shrewd use of Black Shield can determine the outcome of team fights.
- Items that provide survivability allow Morgana to become extremely difficult to kill in conjunction with Black Shield and Soul Shackles.
- Tormented Shadow is an excellent farming tool if you're by yourself in a lane.
- Tormented Shadow deals tons of damage to units missing large amounts of Health. When low on Health, be wary of Morgana's attempts to trap you within its reach.
- Morgana often needs to land Dark Binding to setup her other attacks. Use your minions as shields against Dark Binding.
- Black Shield makes Morgana immune to disabling effects, but can be broken with magic damage.