Riven Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Riven – the Exile – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Riven is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Riven have won 5 out of 10 matches, resulting in a win rate of
50%and a pick rate of
7.7%of the matches
Riven is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Riven is not banned and only the Riven Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Riven is best suited as an answer to
Gwen, or Akali
Sionon the opposing team. With
Riven and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Urgotor lead to desperation for Kled
This page shows you all the Riven Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Riven players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Riven Build or Riven Runes.
- Riven's Broken Wings locks onto the champion your cursor is over at the time of cast. If you want to move past your opponent, make sure that your cursor is past your opponent as well.
- Riven lacks a source of healing or strong defense and must compensate with burst combos. Lead into fights with Broken Wings and Ki Burst, while using Valor to escape and absorb counter-harass.
- Riven has a great deal of mobility but she cannot move very far with any one skill. Rooting or silencing her during her combo will greatly reduce her effectiveness.
- All of Riven's damage is physical, prioritize high Armor if an opposing Riven gets out of control.
- Riven excels at dueling multiple melee attackers at once, as she will be on an almost equal footing damage-wise. If pairing up against Riven, don't go in as double melee until she has expended her full combo.