Sona Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Sona – Maven of the Strings – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Sona is most often selected on the Support position.
On the current patch pros on
Sona have won 1 out of 1 matches, resulting in a win rate of
100%and a pick rate of
0.8%of the matches
Sona is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Sona is not banned and only the Sona Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Sona is best suited as an answer to
Morgana, or Swain
Rakanon the opposing team. With
Sona and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Nautilus, or Janna
Threshlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Sona Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Sona players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Sona Build (where you can find aggregated Sona pro builds) or Sona Runes.
FAQ for Sona Probuilds
On which position do the most Sona Probuilds exist?
Pros play Sona mostly on position Support.
- Make sure to tag your allies while Sona's auras are active, but avoid getting caught out by enemies.
- Save Crescendo for the game-altering moment.
- Well-timed uses of Aria of Perseverance will grant you maximum survivability.
- Spread out when you see Sona so she can't make your entire team dance.
- Kill Sona first, as she will heal up her team if left alone for too long.