Taliyah Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.9, Taliyah – the Stoneweaver – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Taliyah is most often selected on the Mid position. This is your source to learn all about Taliyah Probuilds and to learn how to play Taliyah. This page shows you how a pro builds Taliyah in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Taliyah players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Taliyah have won 6 out of 13 matches, resulting in a win rate of 46.2% and a pick rate of 0.3%. In 0.3% of the matches Taliyah is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage. When Taliyah is not banned and only the Taliyah Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Taliyah probuild is best suited to counter Sylas, to counter Galio or to counter Yasuo on the opposing team. With Taliyah and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Talon, Ekko or Zed lead to desperation for Taliyah players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Taliyah.
In regards to runes for Taliyah you can see that Inspiration and Sorcery are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Taliyah Probuilds
On which position do the most Taliyah Probuilds exist?
Pros play Taliyah mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Taliyah Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Taliyah Probuilds here are a few Taliyah tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Try to throw enemies into Unraveled Earth using Seismic Shove.
- Remember, you don't always have to ride Weaver's Wall.
- Once you have Rylai's Crystal Scepter, casting Threaded Volley at enemies chasing you is a great way of making them regret everything.
- When Taliyah casts Unraveled Earth in the lane, be on the lookout for Seismic Shove. If she throws you into her minefield, the throws and stones will break your bones.
- Taliyah's Threaded Volley is locked into a direction. If she's throwing rocks at you, dodge to the side!