Taliyah Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Stoneweaver – is a
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Taliyah
is most often selected on the Jungle
position. This is your source to learn all about Taliyah Probuilds
and to learn how to play Taliyah
. This page shows you how a pro builds Taliyah
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Taliyah
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Taliyah
have won 26
out of 46
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Taliyah
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage
. When Taliyah
is not banned and only the Taliyah Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Talon
, to counter Nunu & Willump
or to counter Elise
on the opposing team. With Taliyah
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Taliyah
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Taliyah
In regards to runes for Taliyah you can see that Domination
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Taliyah besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Taliyah Probuilds
On which position do the most Taliyah Probuilds exist?
Pros play Taliyah mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Taliyah Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Taliyah Probuilds here are a few Taliyah tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Try to throw enemies into Unraveled Earth using Seismic Shove.
- Remember, you don't always have to ride Weaver's Wall.
- Once you have Rylai's Crystal Scepter, casting Threaded Volley at enemies chasing you is a great way of making them regret everything.
- When Taliyah casts Unraveled Earth in the lane, be on the lookout for Seismic Shove. If she throws you into her minefield, the throws and stones will break your bones.
- Taliyah's Threaded Volley is locked into a direction. If she's throwing rocks at you, dodge to the side!