Taliyah Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Taliyah – the Stoneweaver – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Taliyah is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Taliyah have won 24 out of 44 matches, resulting in a win rate of
54.5%and a pick rate of
1.1%of the matches
Taliyah is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Taliyah is not banned and only the Taliyah Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.7in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Taliyah is best suited as an answer to , Talon or Lee Sin
Kaynon the opposing team. With
Taliyah and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Evelynnlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Taliyah Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Taliyah players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Taliyah Build or Taliyah Runes.
FAQ for Taliyah Probuilds
On which position do the most Taliyah Probuilds exist?
Pros play Taliyah mostly on position Jungle.
- Try to throw enemies into Unraveled Earth using Seismic Shove.
- Remember, you don't always have to ride Weaver's Wall.
- Once you have Rylai's Crystal Scepter, casting Threaded Volley at enemies chasing you is a great way of making them regret everything.
- When Taliyah casts Unraveled Earth in the lane, be on the lookout for Seismic Shove. If she throws you into her minefield, the throws and stones will break your bones.
- Taliyah's Threaded Volley is locked into a direction. If she's throwing rocks at you, dodge to the side!