Nocturne Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Nocturne – the Eternal Nightmare – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Nocturne is most often selected on the Jungle position. This is your source to learn all about Nocturne Probuilds and to learn how to play Nocturne. This page shows you how a pro builds Nocturne in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Nocturne players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Nocturne have won 7 out of 11 matches, resulting in a win rate of 63.6% and a pick rate of <0.1%. In <0.1% of the matches Nocturne is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Assassin. When Nocturne is not banned and only the Nocturne Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Nocturne probuild is best suited to counter Lee Sin, to counter Rek'Sai or to counter Kayn on the opposing team. With Nocturne and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Udyr, Nunu & Willump or Zac lead to desperation for Nocturne players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Nocturne.
In regards to runes for Nocturne you can see that Precision and Domination are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Nocturne Probuilds
On which position do the most Nocturne Probuilds exist?
Pros play Nocturne mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Nocturne Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Nocturne Probuilds here are a few Nocturne tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Using Paranoia at a critical moment is well worth it even if you cannot use the dash.
- Duskbringer isn't only an offensive ability. It can be used to close distance out of combat or escape from certain death.
- Use Shroud of Darkness in tandem with Paranoia's dash. Your opponents may panic and waste a critical disable on your spell shield.
- Stay close to your allies when Paranoia is cast - there is strength in numbers!
- Nocturne's Unspeakable Horror is broken with range, so try to save your movement abilities for when he casts it.