Fiora Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Grand Duelist – is a S
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Fiora
is most often selected on the Top
position. This is your source to learn all about Fiora Probuilds
you need to know.
On the current patch pros on Fiora
have won 5
out of 14
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Fiora
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter
. When Fiora
is not banned and only the Fiora Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited as an answer to
on the opposing team. With Fiora
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Fiora
This page shows you all the Fiora Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best Fiora
players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Fiora Build
(where you can find aggregated Fiora pro builds) or Fiora Runes
FAQ for Fiora Probuilds
On which position do the most Fiora Probuilds exist?
Pros play Fiora mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Fiora Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Fiora Probuilds here are a few Fiora tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Thanks to Duelist's Dance, Fiora excels at quick trades. Use the Move Speed boost from striking a Vital to escape unscathed or set up for the next one.
- Grand Challenge allows Fiora to take down even the most durable opponents and then recover if successful, so do not hesitate to attack the enemy's front line.
- Duelist's Dance shows you where Fiora will try to attack from, so be ready to punish her when she tries.
- Be careful when casting immobilizing disables on Fiora. If her Riposte is available, she can turn their power against you.