Xayah Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Xayah – the Rebel – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Xayah is most often selected on the Adc position.
On the current patch pros on
Xayah have won 14 out of 23 matches, resulting in a win rate of
60.9%and a pick rate of
<0.1%of the matches
Xayah is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Xayah is not banned and only the Xayah Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.4in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Xayah is best suited as an answer to , Kai'Sa
Samiraor on the opposing team. With Ezreal
Xayah and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Ziggs, or Draven
Vaynelead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Xayah Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Xayah players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Xayah Build or Xayah Runes.
- Xayah's attacks and abilities leave Feathers on the ground that she can later recall for massive area damage and control.
- Xayah can use Featherstorm to dodge almost any ability while also creating a ton of Feathers. Try to utilize the offensive and defensive aspects of this ability.
- Xayah's Bladecaller will only root targets hit by 3 or more returning Feathers.
- Long fights in the same area with Xayah will allow her to drop a lot of Feathers. Try to stay on the move!
- Make sure you are ready when you go for the kill. Untargetability from Featherstorm can quickly turn an ambush in Xayah's favor.