Xayah Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Rebel – is a
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Xayah
is most often selected on the Adc
position. This is your source to learn all about Xayah Probuilds
and to learn how to play Xayah
. This page shows you how a pro builds Xayah
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Xayah
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Xayah
have won 10
out of 17
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Xayah
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman
. When Xayah
is not banned and only the Xayah Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Aphelios
, to counter Nilah
or to counter Samira
on the opposing team. With Xayah
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Xayah
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Xayah
In regards to runes for Xayah you can see that Precision
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Xayah besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Xayah Probuilds
On which position do the most Xayah Probuilds exist?
Pros play Xayah mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Xayah Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Xayah Probuilds here are a few Xayah tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Xayah's attacks and abilities leave Feathers on the ground that she can later recall for massive area damage and control.
- Xayah can use Featherstorm to dodge almost any ability while also creating a ton of Feathers. Try to utilize the offensive and defensive aspects of this ability.
- Xayah's Bladecaller will only root targets hit by 3 or more returning Feathers.
- Long fights in the same area with Xayah will allow her to drop a lot of Feathers. Try to stay on the move!
- Make sure you are ready when you go for the kill. Untargetability from Featherstorm can quickly turn an ambush in Xayah's favor.