Xayah Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Xayah – the Rebel – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Xayah is most often selected on the Adc position. This is your source to learn all about Xayah Probuilds and to learn how to play Xayah. This page shows you how a pro builds Xayah in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Xayah players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Xayah have won 108 out of 173 matches, resulting in a win rate of 62.4% and a pick rate of 1%. In 0.5% of the matches Xayah is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman. When Xayah is not banned and only the Xayah Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Xayah probuild is best suited to counter Aphelios, to counter Nilah or to counter Vayne on the opposing team. With Xayah and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Jhin, Caitlyn or Ashe lead to desperation for Xayah players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Xayah.
In regards to runes for Xayah you can see that Precision and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Xayah Probuilds
On which position do the most Xayah Probuilds exist?
Pros play Xayah mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Xayah Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Xayah Probuilds here are a few Xayah tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Xayah's attacks and abilities leave Feathers on the ground that she can later recall for massive area damage and control.
- Xayah can use Featherstorm to dodge almost any ability while also creating a ton of Feathers. Try to utilize the offensive and defensive aspects of this ability.
- Xayah's Bladecaller will only root targets hit by 3 or more returning Feathers.
- Long fights in the same area with Xayah will allow her to drop a lot of Feathers. Try to stay on the move!
- Make sure you are ready when you go for the kill. Untargetability from Featherstorm can quickly turn an ambush in Xayah's favor.