Trundle Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Troll King – is a C
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Trundle
is most often selected on the Jungle
position. This is your source to learn all about Trundle Probuilds
and to learn how to play Trundle
. This page shows you how a pro builds Trundle
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Trundle
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Trundle
have won 7
out of 15
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Trundle
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter
. When Trundle
is not banned and only the Trundle Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Rammus
, to counter Diana
or to counter Hecarim
on the opposing team. With Trundle
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Trundle
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Trundle
In regards to runes for Trundle you can see that Precision
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Trundle besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Trundle Probuilds
On which position do the most Trundle Probuilds exist?
Pros play Trundle mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Trundle Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Trundle Probuilds here are a few Trundle tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Trundle excels at fighting within his Frozen Domain. Try to draw enemies onto it.
- Use Subjugate to soften a powerful enemy tank or to create a target for your team to focus fire.
- Chomp is good for lowering the physical damage of enemies; try to focus it on enemy physical damage dealers.
- Trundle is very powerful at location-based combat. Try to draw him off of his Frozen Domain.
- Make sure to get out of his Pillar of Ice as quickly as possible, as it significantly slows you down.