Trundle Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Trundle – the Troll King – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Trundle is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Trundle have won 2 out of 5 matches, resulting in a win rate of
40%and a pick rate of
0.2%of the matches
Trundle is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Trundle is not banned and only the Trundle Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Trundle is best suited as an answer to
Olaf, or Jarvan IV
Nidaleeon the opposing team. With
Trundle and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Evelynnlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Trundle Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Trundle players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Trundle Build (where you can find aggregated Trundle pro builds) or Trundle Runes.
FAQ for Trundle Probuilds
On which position do the most Trundle Probuilds exist?
Pros play Trundle mostly on position Jungle.
- Trundle excels at fighting within his Frozen Domain. Try to draw enemies onto it.
- Use Subjugate to soften a powerful enemy tank or to create a target for your team to focus fire.
- Chomp is good for lowering the physical damage of enemies; try to focus it on enemy physical damage dealers.
- Trundle is very powerful at location-based combat. Try to draw him off of his Frozen Domain.
- Make sure to get out of his Pillar of Ice as quickly as possible, as it significantly slows you down.