Trundle Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Trundle – the Troll King – is a -Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Trundle is most often selected on the Jungle position. This is your source to learn all about Trundle Probuilds and to learn how to play Trundle. This page shows you how a pro builds Trundle in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Trundle players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Trundle have won 1 out of 6 matches, resulting in a win rate of 16.7% and a pick rate of <0.1%. In 0.1% of the matches Trundle is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Trundle is not banned and only the Trundle Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Trundle probuild is best suited to counter Rammus, to counter Diana or to counter Lee Sin on the opposing team. With Trundle and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Maokai, Vi or Kindred lead to desperation for Trundle players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Trundle.
In regards to runes for Trundle you can see that Precision and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Trundle Probuilds
On which position do the most Trundle Probuilds exist?
Pros play Trundle mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Trundle Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Trundle Probuilds here are a few Trundle tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Trundle excels at fighting within his Frozen Domain. Try to draw enemies onto it.
- Use Subjugate to soften a powerful enemy tank or to create a target for your team to focus fire.
- Chomp is good for lowering the physical damage of enemies; try to focus it on enemy physical damage dealers.
- Trundle is very powerful at location-based combat. Try to draw him off of his Frozen Domain.
- Make sure to get out of his Pillar of Ice as quickly as possible, as it significantly slows you down.