Anivia Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.9, Anivia – the Cryophoenix – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Anivia is most often selected on the Mid position. This is your source to learn all about Anivia Probuilds and to learn how to play Anivia. This page shows you how a pro builds Anivia in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Anivia players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Anivia have won 0 out of 2 matches, resulting in a win rate of 0% and a pick rate of <0.1%. In 2.8% of the matches Anivia is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage. When Anivia is not banned and only the Anivia Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Anivia probuild is best suited to counter Yone, to counter Pantheon or to counter Zed on the opposing team. With Anivia and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Annie, Aurelion Sol or Neeko lead to desperation for Anivia players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Anivia.
In regards to runes for Anivia you can see that Domination and Precision are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Anivia Probuilds
On which position do the most Anivia Probuilds exist?
Pros play Anivia mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Anivia Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Anivia Probuilds here are a few Anivia tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Timing Flash Frost with Frostbite can lead to devastating combinations.
- Anivia is extremely reliant on Mana for Glacial Storm. Try getting items with Mana or going for a Crest of the Ancient Golem buff on Summoner's Rift.
- It can be very difficult for enemy champions to kill her egg early in game. Seize the advantage by playing aggressively.
- Try to gank Anivia when she's laning. With multiple people, it is easier to ensure that her egg dies.
- If you're playing a ranged champion, stay far enough away from Anivia so you can dodge Flash Frost more easily.
- Try to fight Anivia in the lanes. In the jungle she can block pathways with lower ranks of Crystallize.