Anivia Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Anivia – the Cryophoenix – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Anivia is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Anivia have won 3 out of 3 matches, resulting in a win rate of
100%and a pick rate of
1.7%of the matches
Anivia is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Anivia is not banned and only the Anivia Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.6in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Anivia is best suited as an answer to
Lucianon the opposing team. With
Anivia and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, , Diana or Kassadin lead to desperation for Qiyana
This page shows you all the Anivia Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Anivia players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Anivia Build or Anivia Runes.
- Timing Flash Frost with Frostbite can lead to devastating combinations.
- Anivia is extremely reliant on Mana for Glacial Storm. Try getting items with Mana or going for a Crest of the Ancient Golem buff on Summoner's Rift.
- It can be very difficult for enemy champions to kill her egg early in game. Seize the advantage by playing aggressively.
- Try to gank Anivia when she's laning. With multiple people, it is easier to ensure that her egg dies.
- If you're playing a ranged champion, stay far enough away from Anivia so you can dodge Flash Frost more easily.
- Try to fight Anivia in the lanes. In the jungle she can block pathways with lower ranks of Crystallize.