Anivia Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Cryophoenix – is a B
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Anivia
is most often selected on the Mid
position. This is your source to learn all about Anivia Probuilds
and to learn how to play Anivia
. This page shows you how a pro builds Anivia
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Anivia
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Anivia
have won 4
out of 5
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Anivia
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage
. When Anivia
is not banned and only the Anivia Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Akshan
, to counter Lissandra
or to counter Vladimir
on the opposing team. With Anivia
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Anivia
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Anivia
In regards to runes for Anivia you can see that Domination
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Anivia besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Anivia Probuilds
On which position do the most Anivia Probuilds exist?
Pros play Anivia mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Anivia Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Anivia Probuilds here are a few Anivia tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Timing Flash Frost with Frostbite can lead to devastating combinations.
- Anivia is extremely reliant on Mana for Glacial Storm. Try getting items with Mana or going for a Crest of the Ancient Golem buff on Summoner's Rift.
- It can be very difficult for enemy champions to kill her egg early in game. Seize the advantage by playing aggressively.
- Try to gank Anivia when she's laning. With multiple people, it is easier to ensure that her egg dies.
- If you're playing a ranged champion, stay far enough away from Anivia so you can dodge Flash Frost more easily.
- Try to fight Anivia in the lanes. In the jungle she can block pathways with lower ranks of Crystallize.