Yorick Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Yorick – Shepherd of Souls – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Yorick is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Yorick have won 2 out of 3 matches, resulting in a win rate of
66.7%and a pick rate of
0.1%of the matches
Yorick is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Yorick is not banned and only the Yorick Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
1.8in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Yorick is best suited as an answer to , Jayce
Cho'Gathon the opposing team. With
Yorick and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Wukonglead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Yorick Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Yorick players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Yorick Build or Yorick Runes.
- You do not need to cast Awakening to regain the ability to cast Last Rites.
- The Maiden will attempt to assist you in a fight, so choose your targets well.
- You can send the Maiden down a lane alone, be careful though, as she represents a large portion of your combat power.
- You can cast Smite on Mist Walkers and the Maiden of the Mist to damage or kill them.
- Try to thin out Yorick's minions before you engage him, Mist Walkers will die from a basic attack or a single target spell.
- You can attack Dark Procession to break the wall down.