Yorick Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Support Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.19, Yorick – Shepherd of Souls – is a -Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Yorick is most often selected on the Support position. This is your source to learn all about Yorick Probuilds and to learn how to play Yorick. This page shows you how a pro builds Yorick in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Yorick players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Yorick have won 1 out of 2 matches, resulting in a win rate of 50% and a pick rate of 0.1%. In 0.2% of the matches Yorick is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Yorick is not banned and only the Yorick Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Yorick probuild is best suited to counter Pyke, to counter Zoe or to counter Leona on the opposing team. With Yorick and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Alistar, Teemo or Morgana lead to desperation for Yorick players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Yorick.
In regards to runes for Yorick you can see that Resolve and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Yorick Probuilds
On which position do the most Yorick Probuilds exist?
Pros play Yorick mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Yorick Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Yorick Probuilds here are a few Yorick tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- You do not need to cast Awakening to regain the ability to cast Last Rites.
- The Maiden will attempt to assist you in a fight, so choose your targets well.
- You can send the Maiden down a lane alone, be careful though, as she represents a large portion of your combat power.
- You can cast Smite on Mist Walkers and the Maiden of the Mist to damage or kill them.
- Try to thin out Yorick's minions before you engage him, Mist Walkers will die from a basic attack or a single target spell.
- You can attack Dark Procession to break the wall down.