Kayn Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Kayn – the Shadow Reaper – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Kayn is most often selected on the Jungle position. This is your source to learn all about Kayn Probuilds and to learn how to play Kayn. This page shows you how a pro builds Kayn in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Kayn players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Kayn have won 2 out of 9 matches, resulting in a win rate of 22.2% and a pick rate of <0.1%. In 2.8% of the matches Kayn is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Kayn is not banned and only the Kayn Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Kayn probuild is best suited to counter Lillia, to counter Lee Sin or to counter Mordekaiser on the opposing team. With Kayn and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Maokai, Udyr or Fiddlesticks lead to desperation for Kayn players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Kayn.
In regards to runes for Kayn you can see that Precision and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Kayn Probuilds
On which position do the most Kayn Probuilds exist?
Pros play Kayn mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Kayn Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Kayn Probuilds here are a few Kayn tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Look at the line-up of both your team and the enemy's team when picking your form.
- Remember that nearby enemies can see which wall you're in.
- Umbral Trespass requires Kayn to damage a target first. Try to dodge Blade's Reach to deny him a long range cast of Umbral Trespass.
- When Kayn is in terrain near you, you will get a visual warning on the edge of the terrain he's in.
- Damage Kayn while he's in Shadow Step to shorten its duration, or apply hard crowd control (stun, charm, knockup, etc) to end Shadow Step immediately.