Kayn Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Kayn – the Shadow Reaper – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Kayn is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Kayn have won 4 out of 9 matches, resulting in a win rate of
44.4%and a pick rate of
3.2%of the matches
Kayn is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Kayn is not banned and only the Kayn Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.6in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Kayn is best suited as an answer to
Lilliaon the opposing team. With
Kayn and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Nunu & Willumplead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Kayn Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Kayn players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Kayn Build or Kayn Runes.
- Look at the line-up of both your team and the enemy's team when picking your form.
- Remember that nearby enemies can see which wall you're in.
- Umbral Trespass requires Kayn to damage a target first. Try to dodge Blade's Reach to deny him a long range cast of Umbral Trespass.
- When Kayn is in terrain near you, you will get a visual warning on the edge of the terrain he's in.
- Damage Kayn while he's in Shadow Step to shorten its duration, or apply hard crowd control (stun, charm, knockup, etc) to end Shadow Step immediately.