Rumble Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Top Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.19, Rumble – the Mechanized Menace – is a -Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Rumble is most often selected on the Top position. This is your source to learn all about Rumble Probuilds and to learn how to play Rumble. This page shows you how a pro builds Rumble in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Rumble players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Rumble have won 9 out of 18 matches, resulting in a win rate of 50% and a pick rate of 1%. In 15.2% of the matches Rumble is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Rumble is not banned and only the Rumble Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Rumble probuild is best suited to counter K'Sante, to counter Malphite or to counter Teemo on the opposing team. With Rumble and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Shen, Quinn or Sett lead to desperation for Rumble players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Rumble.
In regards to runes for Rumble you can see that Sorcery and Resolve are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Rumble Probuilds
On which position do the most Rumble Probuilds exist?
Pros play Rumble mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Rumble Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Rumble Probuilds here are a few Rumble tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Try and pace yourself to stay in the Danger Zone to maximize your effectiveness. It is easy to overheat if you rapidly use your abilities.
- Try and keep targets in the range of your Flamespitter. It can deal a lot of damage overtime.
- If you are winning a fight you can use your ultimate to wall off an escape path.
- Watch Rumble's Heat bar carefully. If you see him Overheat, go in for the kill while his skills are disabled.
- Rumble's ultimate can deal a lot of damage if you stay inside the area of effect. When you see the missiles falling, move out of the way as quickly as possible.
- Rumble deals almost entirely magic damage. Build some Magic Resistance to reduce his damage.