Rumble Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Rumble – the Mechanized Menace – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Rumble is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Rumble have won 6 out of 11 matches, resulting in a win rate of
54.5%and a pick rate of
0.7%of the matches
Rumble is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Rumble is not banned and only the Rumble Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.1in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Rumble is best suited as an answer to
Heimerdingeron the opposing team. With
Rumble and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Nasusor lead to desperation for Sion
This page shows you all the Rumble Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Rumble players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Rumble Build or Rumble Runes.
- Try and pace yourself to stay in the Danger Zone to maximize your effectiveness. It is easy to overheat if you rapidly use your abilities.
- Try and keep targets in the range of your Flamespitter. It can deal a lot of damage overtime.
- If you are winning a fight you can use your ultimate to wall off an escape path.
- Watch Rumble's Heat bar carefully. If you see him Overheat, go in for the kill while his skills are disabled.
- Rumble's ultimate can deal a lot of damage if you stay inside the area of effect. When you see the missiles falling, move out of the way as quickly as possible.
- Rumble deals almost entirely magic damage. Build some Magic Resistance to reduce his damage.