Rumble Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
On the current patch pros on
In regards to runes for Rumble you can see that
Explore Rumble besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Rumble Probuilds
On which position do the most Rumble Probuilds exist?
Pros play Rumble mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Rumble Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Rumble Probuilds here are a few Rumble tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Try and pace yourself to stay in the Danger Zone to maximize your effectiveness. It is easy to overheat if you rapidly use your abilities.
- Try and keep targets in the range of your Flamespitter. It can deal a lot of damage overtime.
- If you are winning a fight you can use your ultimate to wall off an escape path.
- Watch Rumble's Heat bar carefully. If you see him Overheat, go in for the kill while his skills are disabled.
- Rumble's ultimate can deal a lot of damage if you stay inside the area of effect. When you see the missiles falling, move out of the way as quickly as possible.
- Rumble deals almost entirely magic damage. Build some Magic Resistance to reduce his damage.