Camille Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Steel Shadow – is a A
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Camille
is most often selected on the Top
position. This is your source to learn all about Camille Probuilds
and to learn how to play Camille
. This page shows you how a pro builds Camille
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Camille
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Camille
have won 60
out of 103
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Camille
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter
. When Camille
is not banned and only the Camille Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Garen
, to counter Udyr
or to counter Volibear
on the opposing team. With Camille
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Camille
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Camille
In regards to runes for Camille you can see that Resolve
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Camille besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Camille Probuilds
On which position do the most Camille Probuilds exist?
Pros play Camille mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Camille Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Camille Probuilds here are a few Camille tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Try waiting until the other team is distracted with fighting your team, and use Hookshot to pick off vulnerable targets.
- Use the CC from your abilities to land both of your Precision Protocol attacks on enemies.
- Camille's shield only works against one damage type, so hit her when she's vulnerable to your damage.
- The Hextech Ultimatum has a very short range to cast, so try to flash away from her before she gets close.