Sion Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.9, Sion – The Undead Juggernaut – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Sion is most often selected on the Top position. This is your source to learn all about Sion Probuilds and to learn how to play Sion. This page shows you how a pro builds Sion in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Sion players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Sion have won 24 out of 43 matches, resulting in a win rate of 55.8% and a pick rate of 0.9%. In 0.7% of the matches Sion is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Tank. When Sion is not banned and only the Sion Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Sion probuild is best suited to counter Malphite, to counter Teemo or to counter Yorick on the opposing team. With Sion and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Gwen, Dr. Mundo or Singed lead to desperation for Sion players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Sion.
In regards to runes for Sion you can see that Resolve and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Sion Probuilds
On which position do the most Sion Probuilds exist?
Pros play Sion mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Sion Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Sion Probuilds here are a few Sion tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- You only have very slight turning ability during Unstoppable Onslaught, so make sure to use it in straight paths.
- Roar of the Slayer is a great setup ability to land a very powerful Decimating Smash.
- The Soul Furnace buff displays how much shield strength is remaining, use this information to time its explosion perfectly.
- Even if Sion still hits a Decimating Smash, making him release the charge earlier reduces its impact.
- Use the time after Sion has died to reposition and prepare for his return.