Sion Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Sion – The Undead Juggernaut – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Sion is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Sion have won 0 out of 6 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
0.2%of the matches
Sion is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Sion is not banned and only the Sion Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Sion is best suited as an answer to
Jayceon the opposing team. With
Sion and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Singedlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Sion Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Sion players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Sion Build or Sion Runes.
- You only have very slight turning ability during Unstoppable Onslaught, so make sure to use it in straight paths.
- Roar of the Slayer is a great setup ability to land a very powerful Decimating Smash.
- The Soul Furnace buff displays how much shield strength is remaining, use this information to time its explosion perfectly.
- Even if Sion still hits a Decimating Smash, making him release the charge earlier reduces its impact.
- Use the time after Sion has died to reposition and prepare for his return.