K'Sante Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Top Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.19, K'Sante – the Pride of Nazumah – is a -Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, K'Sante is most often selected on the Top position. This is your source to learn all about K'Sante Probuilds and to learn how to play K'Sante. This page shows you how a pro builds K'Sante in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best K'Sante players are listed.
On the current patch pros on K'Sante have won 13 out of 26 matches, resulting in a win rate of 50% and a pick rate of 1.5%. In 2.3% of the matches K'Sante is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Tank. When K'Sante is not banned and only the K'Sante Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A K'Sante probuild is best suited to counter Jayce, to counter Poppy or to counter Yone on the opposing team. With K'Sante and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Kayle, Nasus or Illaoi lead to desperation for K'Sante players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick K'Sante.
In regards to runes for K'Sante you can see that Resolve and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for K'Sante Probuilds
On which position do the most K'Sante Probuilds exist?
Pros play K'Sante mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the K'Sante Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available K'Sante Probuilds here are a few K'Sante tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Use Sonic Wave before Dragon's Rage so you can chase the target with Resonating Strike.
- Take advantage of Flurry by weaving in basic attacks between spell casts - this maximizes damage output and minimizes Energy loss.
- Self-casting Safeguard and using Iron Will are powerful tools for killing neutral monsters (in the jungle).
- Stay spread out to minimize the impact of Lee Sin's ultimate, Dragon's Rage.
- Lee Sin has powerful tools to combat physical damage in Iron Will and Cripple but he is still vulnerable to magic damage.
- Lee Sin relies heavily on following up with his abilities. Use disables to prevent him from chaining together his abilities and attacks.