Gangplank Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Saltwater Scourge – is a A
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Gangplank
is most often selected on the Top
position. This is your source to learn all about Gangplank Probuilds
you need to know.
On the current patch pros on Gangplank
have won 33
out of 52
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Gangplank
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter
. When Gangplank
is not banned and only the Gangplank Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited as an answer to
on the opposing team. With Gangplank
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Akshan
lead to desperation for Gangplank
This page shows you all the Gangplank Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best Gangplank
players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Gangplank Build
(where you can find aggregated Gangplank pro builds) or Gangplank Runes
FAQ for Gangplank Probuilds
On which position do the most Gangplank Probuilds exist?
Pros play Gangplank mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Gangplank Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Gangplank Probuilds here are a few Gangplank tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Parrrley applies On Hit effects like Frozen Mallet or Black Cleaver.
- Paying attention to low-health enemies on the map can land you a surprise kill with Cannon Barrage.
- Try placing Cannon Barrage on the path of escape to cut off fleeing enemies.
- Parrrley deals a high amount of physical damage. Items that grant Armor can help if an enemy Gangplank is doing well.
- Once Gangplank reaches level 6, watch out for his global-range ultimate, Cannon Barrage!