Gangplank Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Top Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.21, Gangplank – the Saltwater Scourge – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Gangplank is most often selected on the Top position. This is your source to learn all about Gangplank Probuilds and to learn how to play Gangplank. This page shows you how a pro builds Gangplank in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Gangplank players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Gangplank have won 16 out of 36 matches, resulting in a win rate of 44.4% and a pick rate of 0.4%. In 1.3% of the matches Gangplank is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Gangplank is not banned and only the Gangplank Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Gangplank probuild is best suited to counter Akali, to counter Yone or to counter Mordekaiser on the opposing team. With Gangplank and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Tryndamere, Tahm Kench or Ornn lead to desperation for Gangplank players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Gangplank.
In regards to runes for Gangplank you can see that Inspiration and Resolve are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Gangplank Probuilds
On which position do the most Gangplank Probuilds exist?
Pros play Gangplank mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Gangplank Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Gangplank Probuilds here are a few Gangplank tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Parrrley applies On Hit effects like Frozen Mallet or Black Cleaver.
- Paying attention to low-health enemies on the map can land you a surprise kill with Cannon Barrage.
- Try placing Cannon Barrage on the path of escape to cut off fleeing enemies.
- Parrrley deals a high amount of physical damage. Items that grant Armor can help if an enemy Gangplank is doing well.
- Once Gangplank reaches level 6, watch out for his global-range ultimate, Cannon Barrage!