Gangplank Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Gangplank – the Saltwater Scourge – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Gangplank is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Gangplank have won 5 out of 10 matches, resulting in a win rate of
50%and a pick rate of
2.2%of the matches
Gangplank is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Gangplank is not banned and only the Gangplank Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.1in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Gangplank is best suited as an answer to , Viego
Warwickor on the opposing team. With Renekton
Gangplank and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Singedlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Gangplank Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Gangplank players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Gangplank Build or Gangplank Runes.
- Parrrley applies On Hit effects like Frozen Mallet or Black Cleaver.
- Paying attention to low-health enemies on the map can land you a surprise kill with Cannon Barrage.
- Try placing Cannon Barrage on the path of escape to cut off fleeing enemies.
- Parrrley deals a high amount of physical damage. Items that grant Armor can help if an enemy Gangplank is doing well.
- Once Gangplank reaches level 6, watch out for his global-range ultimate, Cannon Barrage!