Tristana Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Tristana – the Yordle Gunner – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Tristana is most often selected on the Adc position.
On the current patch pros on
Tristana have won 6 out of 14 matches, resulting in a win rate of
42.9%and a pick rate of
0.5%of the matches
Tristana is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Tristana is not banned and only the Tristana Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Tristana is best suited as an answer to
Aphelioson the opposing team. With
Tristana and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, , Twitch or Kog'Maw lead to desperation for Vayne
This page shows you all the Tristana Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Tristana players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Tristana Build (where you can find aggregated Tristana pro builds) or Tristana Runes.
FAQ for Tristana Probuilds
On which position do the most Tristana Probuilds exist?
Pros play Tristana mostly on position Adc.
- Her massive gun allows Tristana to fire on targets at a great distance. Utilize this to prevent your enemies from ever laying a hand on you.
- Use Rocket Jump after you have stacked up your Explosive Charge on an enemy to finish them off with a burst of damage.
- Use Rapid Fire to help stack up your Explosive Charge on enemy champions.
- If you see Tristana activate Rapid Fire in a fight, stun her and try to back off until the spell dissipates.
- Stand away from your creeps in a lane to take less collateral damage from Explosive Charge.