Tristana Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Tristana – the Yordle Gunner – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Tristana is most often selected on the Adc position. This is your source to learn all about Tristana Probuilds and to learn how to play Tristana. This page shows you how a pro builds Tristana in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Tristana players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Tristana have won 74 out of 124 matches, resulting in a win rate of 59.7% and a pick rate of 0.7%. In 0.7% of the matches Tristana is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman. When Tristana is not banned and only the Tristana Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Tristana probuild is best suited to counter Aphelios, to counter Ezreal or to counter Zeri on the opposing team. With Tristana and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Nilah, Draven or Xayah lead to desperation for Tristana players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Tristana.
In regards to runes for Tristana you can see that Precision and Domination are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Tristana Probuilds
On which position do the most Tristana Probuilds exist?
Pros play Tristana mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Tristana Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Tristana Probuilds here are a few Tristana tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Her massive gun allows Tristana to fire on targets at a great distance. Utilize this to prevent your enemies from ever laying a hand on you.
- Use Rocket Jump after you have stacked up your Explosive Charge on an enemy to finish them off with a burst of damage.
- Use Rapid Fire to help stack up your Explosive Charge on enemy champions.
- If you see Tristana activate Rapid Fire in a fight, stun her and try to back off until the spell dissipates.
- Stand away from your creeps in a lane to take less collateral damage from Explosive Charge.