Elise Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Elise – the Spider Queen – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Elise is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Elise have won 1 out of 3 matches, resulting in a win rate of
33.3%and a pick rate of
2.9%of the matches
Elise is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Elise is not banned and only the Elise Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Elise is best suited as an answer to
Evelynnor on the opposing team. With Jarvan IV
Elise and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Kha'Zixlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Elise Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Elise players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Elise Build or Elise Runes.
FAQ for Elise Probuilds
On which position do the most Elise Probuilds exist?
Pros play Elise mostly on position Jungle.
- Spider Form is most effective at finishing off enemies with low health; Human Form's Neurotoxin does more damage to healthy foes.
- When in Spider Form, Spiderlings will attack the target that Elise uses Venomous Bite on.
- Elise's Spider Form and Spider Form abilities do not cost mana and can be prioritized when you are trying to conserve mana.
- Elise's Spider Form is more dangerous when you are at low health, and her Human Form more potent when you are at high health.
- Rappel will only move Elise straight up and down unless she can descend upon an enemy unit.
- Rappel has a long cooldown. Elise is vulnerable after she has used it.