Elise Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Spider Queen – is a B
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Elise
is most often selected on the Jungle
position. This is your source to learn all about Elise Probuilds
and to learn how to play Elise
. This page shows you how a pro builds Elise
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Elise
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Elise
have won 15
out of 27
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Elise
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage
. When Elise
is not banned and only the Elise Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Viego
, to counter Master Yi
or to counter Lee Sin
on the opposing team. With Elise
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Elise
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Elise
In regards to runes for Elise you can see that Domination
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Elise besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Elise Probuilds
On which position do the most Elise Probuilds exist?
Pros play Elise mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Elise Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Elise Probuilds here are a few Elise tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Spider Form is most effective at finishing off enemies with low health; Human Form's Neurotoxin does more damage to healthy foes.
- When in Spider Form, Spiderlings will attack the target that Elise uses Venomous Bite on.
- Elise's Spider Form and Spider Form abilities do not cost mana and can be prioritized when you are trying to conserve mana.
- Elise's Spider Form is more dangerous when you are at low health, and her Human Form more potent when you are at high health.
- Rappel will only move Elise straight up and down unless she can descend upon an enemy unit.
- Rappel has a long cooldown. Elise is vulnerable after she has used it.