Skarner Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Skarner – the Crystal Vanguard – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Skarner is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Skarner have won 0 out of 0 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
<0.1%of the matches
Skarner is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Skarner is not banned and only the Skarner Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
3.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Skarner is best suited as an answer to
Kaynon the opposing team. With
Skarner and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Ivernlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Skarner Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Skarner players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Skarner Build or Skarner Runes.
- Basic attacks reduce the cooldown of Crystal Slash. Use them as often as possible for maximum damage.
- Capturing Crystal Spires before attempting neutral objectives or team fights around them improves Skarner's performance in said fights dramatically.
- Impale is extremely powerful when you use it to position an enemy so your allies can attack them.
- Skarner can't harm you very much outside of short range, so stay away from him!
- Skarner's Movement Speed is increased as long as his shield, Crystalline Exoskeleton, persists. Attack him to lower his speed.
- Skarner is especially dangerous when inside Crystal Spire zones his team controls. Try to capture them ahead of time if a fight may break out around them.