Skarner Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Jungle Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.21, Skarner – the Crystal Vanguard – is a -Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Skarner is most often selected on the Jungle position. This is your source to learn all about Skarner Probuilds and to learn how to play Skarner. This page shows you how a pro builds Skarner in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Skarner players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Skarner have won 0 out of 0 matches, resulting in a win rate of 0% and a pick rate of 0%. In 0.1% of the matches Skarner is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Skarner is not banned and only the Skarner Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Skarner probuild is best suited to counter Warwick, to counter Diana or to counter Kindred on the opposing team. With Skarner and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Morgana, Ivern or Rammus lead to desperation for Skarner players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Skarner.
In regards to runes for Skarner you can see that Sorcery and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Skarner Probuilds
On which position do the most Skarner Probuilds exist?
Pros play Skarner mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Skarner Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Skarner Probuilds here are a few Skarner tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Basic attacks reduce the cooldown of Crystal Slash. Use them as often as possible for maximum damage.
- Capturing Crystal Spires before attempting neutral objectives or team fights around them improves Skarner's performance in said fights dramatically.
- Impale is extremely powerful when you use it to position an enemy so your allies can attack them.
- Skarner can't harm you very much outside of short range, so stay away from him!
- Skarner's Move Speed is increased as long as his shield, Crystalline Exoskeleton, persists. Attack him to lower his speed.
- Skarner is especially dangerous when inside Crystal Spire zones his team controls. Try to capture them ahead of time if a fight may break out around them.