Lee Sin Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
, Lee Sin
– the Blind Monk – is a B
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Lee Sin
is most often selected on the Jungle
position. This is your source to learn all about Lee Sin Probuilds
and to learn how to play Lee Sin
. This page shows you how a pro builds Lee Sin
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Lee Sin
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Lee Sin
have won 64
out of 133
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Lee Sin
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter
. When Lee Sin
is not banned and only the Lee Sin Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Lee Sin
probuild is best suited to counter Talon
, to counter Viego
or to counter Hecarim
on the opposing team. With Lee Sin
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Lee Sin
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Lee Sin
In regards to runes for Lee Sin you can see that Precision
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Lee Sin besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Lee Sin Probuilds
On which position do the most Lee Sin Probuilds exist?
Pros play Lee Sin mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Lee Sin Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Lee Sin Probuilds here are a few Lee Sin tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Use Sonic Wave before Dragon's Rage so you can chase the target with Resonating Strike.
- Take advantage of Flurry by weaving in basic attacks between spell casts - this maximizes damage output and minimizes Energy loss.
- Self-casting Safeguard and using Iron Will are powerful tools for killing neutral monsters (in the jungle).
- Stay spread out to minimize the impact of Lee Sin's ultimate, Dragon's Rage.
- Lee Sin has powerful tools to combat physical damage in Iron Will and Cripple but he is still vulnerable to magic damage.
- Lee Sin relies heavily on following up with his abilities. Use disables to prevent him from chaining together his abilities and attacks.