Lee Sin Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Lee Sin – the Blind Monk – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Lee Sin is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Lee Sin have won 86 out of 163 matches, resulting in a win rate of
52.8%and a pick rate of
7.4%of the matches
Lee Sin is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Lee Sin is not banned and only the Lee Sin Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Lee Sin is best suited as an answer to
Jarvan IVor on the opposing team. With Talon
Lee Sin and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Warwick, or Shyvana
Rek'Sailead to desperation for
Lee Sin players.
This page shows you all the Lee Sin Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Lee Sin players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Lee Sin Build (where you can find aggregated Lee Sin pro builds) or Lee Sin Runes.
FAQ for Lee Sin Probuilds
On which position do the most Lee Sin Probuilds exist?
Pros play Lee Sin mostly on position Jungle.
Lee Sin Tips
- Use Sonic Wave before Dragon's Rage so you can chase the target with Resonating Strike.
- Take advantage of Flurry by weaving in basic attacks between spell casts - this maximizes damage output and minimizes Energy loss.
- Self-casting Safeguard and using Iron Will are powerful tools for killing neutral monsters (in the jungle).
- Stay spread out to minimize the impact of Lee Sin's ultimate, Dragon's Rage.
- Lee Sin has powerful tools to combat physical damage in Iron Will and Cripple but he is still vulnerable to magic damage.
- Lee Sin relies heavily on following up with his abilities. Use disables to prevent him from chaining together his abilities and attacks.