Lee Sin Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.9, Lee Sin – the Blind Monk – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Lee Sin is most often selected on the Jungle position. This is your source to learn all about Lee Sin Probuilds and to learn how to play Lee Sin. This page shows you how a pro builds Lee Sin in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Lee Sin players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Lee Sin have won 73 out of 134 matches, resulting in a win rate of 54.5% and a pick rate of 2.7%. In 8.7% of the matches Lee Sin is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Lee Sin is not banned and only the Lee Sin Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Lee Sin probuild is best suited to counter Neeko, to counter Diana or to counter Sylas on the opposing team. With Lee Sin and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Poppy, Bel'Veth or Rengar lead to desperation for Lee Sin players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Lee Sin.
In regards to runes for Lee Sin you can see that Precision and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Lee Sin Probuilds
On which position do the most Lee Sin Probuilds exist?
Pros play Lee Sin mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Lee Sin Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Lee Sin Probuilds here are a few Lee Sin tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Use Sonic Wave before Dragon's Rage so you can chase the target with Resonating Strike.
- Take advantage of Flurry by weaving in basic attacks between spell casts - this maximizes damage output and minimizes Energy loss.
- Self-casting Safeguard and using Iron Will are powerful tools for killing neutral monsters (in the jungle).
- Stay spread out to minimize the impact of Lee Sin's ultimate, Dragon's Rage.
- Lee Sin has powerful tools to combat physical damage in Iron Will and Cripple but he is still vulnerable to magic damage.
- Lee Sin relies heavily on following up with his abilities. Use disables to prevent him from chaining together his abilities and attacks.