Warwick Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Top Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.24, Warwick – the Uncaged Wrath of Zaun – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Warwick is most often selected on the Top position. This is your source to learn all about Warwick Probuilds and to learn how to play Warwick. This page shows you how a pro builds Warwick in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Warwick players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Warwick have won 0 out of 0 matches, resulting in a win rate of 0% and a pick rate of 0%. In 0.3% of the matches Warwick is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Warwick is not banned and only the Warwick Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Warwick probuild is best suited to counter Irelia, to counter Dr. Mundo or to counter Pantheon on the opposing team. With Warwick and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Volibear, Shen or Gnar lead to desperation for Warwick players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Warwick.
In regards to runes for Warwick you can see that Precision and Resolve are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Warwick Probuilds
On which position do the most Warwick Probuilds exist?
Pros play Warwick mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Warwick Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Warwick Probuilds here are a few Warwick tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Follow your Blood Hunt trails to low health enemy champions.
- Infinite Duress (R)'s distance scales with any Move Speed you gain, even from ally buffs and summoner spells.
- Jaws of the Beast (Q) will follow enemies who run, dash or teleport if you keep the button held down.
- Warwick's attacks heal him at low health. Save your disables to finish him off.
- Warwick is empowered versus low health enemies. Manage your health to keep him at bay.
- Warwick's ultimate cast range scales with his Move Speed.