Warwick Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Warwick – the Uncaged Wrath of Zaun – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Warwick is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Warwick have won 0 out of 0 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
0.3%of the matches
Warwick is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Warwick is not banned and only the Warwick Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Warwick is best suited as an answer to
Akshanon the opposing team. With
Warwick and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Nasus, or Graves
Jaycelead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Warwick Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Warwick players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Warwick Build or Warwick Runes.
FAQ for Warwick Probuilds
On which position do the most Warwick Probuilds exist?
Pros play Warwick mostly on position Top.
- Follow your Blood Hunt trails to low health enemy champions.
- Infinite Duress (R)'s distance scales with any movement speed you gain, even from ally buffs and summoner spells.
- Jaws of the Beast (Q) will follow enemies who run, dash or teleport if you keep the button held down.
- Warwick's attacks heal him at low health. Save your disables to finish him off.
- Warwick is empowered versus low health enemies. Manage your health to keep him at bay.
- Warwick's ultimate cast range scales with his movement speed.