Warwick Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
– the Uncaged Wrath of Zaun – is a A
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Warwick
is most often selected on the Top
On the current patch pros on Warwick
have won 0
out of 0
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Warwick
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter
. When Warwick
is not banned and only the Warwick Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
is best suited as an answer to
on the opposing team. With Warwick
and the available Probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Warwick
This page shows you all the Warwick Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best Warwick
players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Warwick Build
(where you can find aggregated Warwick pro builds) or Warwick Runes
FAQ for Warwick Probuilds
On which position do the most Warwick Probuilds exist?
Pros play Warwick mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Warwick Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Warwick Probuilds here are a few Warwick tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Follow your Blood Hunt trails to low health enemy champions.
- Infinite Duress (R)'s distance scales with any Move Speed you gain, even from ally buffs and summoner spells.
- Jaws of the Beast (Q) will follow enemies who run, dash or teleport if you keep the button held down.
- Warwick's attacks heal him at low health. Save your disables to finish him off.
- Warwick is empowered versus low health enemies. Manage your health to keep him at bay.
- Warwick's ultimate cast range scales with his Move Speed.