Twisted Fate Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
, Twisted Fate
– the Card Master – is a C
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Twisted Fate
is most often selected on the Mid
position. This is your source to learn all about Twisted Fate Probuilds
and to learn how to play Twisted Fate
. This page shows you how a pro builds Twisted Fate
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Twisted Fate
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Twisted Fate
have won 6
out of 13
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Twisted Fate
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage
. When Twisted Fate
is not banned and only the Twisted Fate Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Twisted Fate
probuild is best suited to counter Syndra
, to counter Azir
or to counter Akali
on the opposing team. With Twisted Fate
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Twisted Fate
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Twisted Fate
In regards to runes for Twisted Fate you can see that Inspiration
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Twisted Fate besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Twisted Fate Probuilds
On which position do the most Twisted Fate Probuilds exist?
Pros play Twisted Fate mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Twisted Fate Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Twisted Fate Probuilds here are a few Twisted Fate tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Coordinate with your allies for the best time to use Destiny to ambush enemies.
- Stealth characters often escape a battle with very low hit points. Take advantage of Destiny's ability to reveal stealthed units to finish them off.
- Twisted Fate is viable as an Attack Damage or Ability Power character, letting him fit on many different team compositions.
- Focus on dodging Wild Cards early when your champion doesn't have the hit points to afford getting hit.
- If you have low Health, use Destiny as an indicator to run to safety. It will give you a head start in escaping any possible ganks.