Twisted Fate Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Twisted Fate – the Card Master – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Twisted Fate is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Twisted Fate have won 3 out of 7 matches, resulting in a win rate of
42.9%and a pick rate of
1.4%of the matches
Twisted Fate is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Twisted Fate is not banned and only the Twisted Fate Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Twisted Fate is best suited as an answer to
Ireliaon the opposing team. With
Twisted Fate and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Kaylelead to desperation for
Twisted Fate players.
This page shows you all the Twisted Fate Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Twisted Fate players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Twisted Fate Build (where you can find aggregated Twisted Fate pro builds) or Twisted Fate Runes.
FAQ for Twisted Fate Probuilds
On which position do the most Twisted Fate Probuilds exist?
Pros play Twisted Fate mostly on position Mid.
Twisted Fate Tips
- Coordinate with your allies for the best time to use Destiny to ambush enemies.
- Stealth characters often escape a battle with very low hit points. Take advantage of Destiny's ability to reveal stealthed units to finish them off.
- Twisted Fate is viable as an Attack Damage or Ability Power character, letting him fit on many different team compositions.
- Focus on dodging Wild Cards early when your champion doesn't have the hit points to afford getting hit.
- If you have low Health, use Destiny as an indicator to run to safety. It will give you a head start in escaping any possible ganks.