Twisted Fate Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Twisted Fate – the Card Master – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Twisted Fate is most often selected on the Mid position. This is your source to learn all about Twisted Fate Probuilds and to learn how to play Twisted Fate. This page shows you how a pro builds Twisted Fate in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Twisted Fate players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Twisted Fate have won 67 out of 119 matches, resulting in a win rate of 56.3% and a pick rate of 0.7%. In 0.7% of the matches Twisted Fate is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage. When Twisted Fate is not banned and only the Twisted Fate Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Twisted Fate probuild is best suited to counter LeBlanc, to counter Akali or to counter Azir on the opposing team. With Twisted Fate and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Swain, Kassadin or Diana lead to desperation for Twisted Fate players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Twisted Fate.
In regards to runes for Twisted Fate you can see that Inspiration and Resolve are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Twisted Fate Probuilds
On which position do the most Twisted Fate Probuilds exist?
Pros play Twisted Fate mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Twisted Fate Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Twisted Fate Probuilds here are a few Twisted Fate tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Coordinate with your allies for the best time to use Destiny to ambush enemies.
- Stealth characters often escape a battle with very low hit points. Take advantage of Destiny's ability to reveal stealthed units to finish them off.
- Twisted Fate is viable as an Attack Damage or Ability Power character, letting him fit on many different team compositions.
- Focus on dodging Wild Cards early when your champion doesn't have the hit points to afford getting hit.
- If you have low Health, use Destiny as an indicator to run to safety. It will give you a head start in escaping any possible ganks.