Brand Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Jungle Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.24, Brand – the Burning Vengeance – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Brand is most often selected on the Jungle position. This is your source to learn all about Brand Probuilds and to learn how to play Brand. This page shows you how a pro builds Brand in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Brand players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Brand have won 2 out of 5 matches, resulting in a win rate of 40% and a pick rate of 0.7%. In 4.4% of the matches Brand is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage. When Brand is not banned and only the Brand Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Brand probuild is best suited to counter Sylas, to counter Taliyah or to counter Shaco on the opposing team. With Brand and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Talon, Sejuani or Zac lead to desperation for Brand players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Brand.
In regards to runes for Brand you can see that Domination and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Brand Probuilds
On which position do the most Brand Probuilds exist?
Pros play Brand mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Brand Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Brand Probuilds here are a few Brand tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- You can deter enemies from standing near their minions by setting them ablaze, due to Conflagration.
- You can use Brand's abilities in a variety of combinations to maximize his damage in different situations.
- Pyroclasm bounces randomly between enemies, so try to cast it on a small group of enemies if you want to hit the same target multiple times.
- Brand must land an ability before his combo is able to get started. Dodging his Sear or Pillar of Flame will disrupt his rhythm.
- Try to move away from allies when you see Pyroclasm being cast. The initial missile speed is slow, which should give your team time to react.
- Brand's passive allows him to excel against teams that cluster together. Be sure to split up against him.