Brand Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
On the current patch pros on
This page shows you all the Brand Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
FAQ for Brand Probuilds
On which position do the most Brand Probuilds exist?
Pros play Brand mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Brand Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Brand Probuilds here are a few Brand tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- You can deter enemies from standing near their minions by setting them ablaze, due to Conflagration.
- You can use Brand's abilities in a variety of combinations to maximize his damage in different situations.
- Pyroclasm bounces randomly between enemies, so try to cast it on a small group of enemies if you want to hit the same target multiple times.
- Brand must land an ability before his combo is able to get started. Dodging his Sear or Pillar of Flame will disrupt his rhythm.
- Try to move away from allies when you see Pyroclasm being cast. The initial missile speed is slow, which should give your team time to react.
- Brand's passive allows him to excel against teams that cluster together. Be sure to split up against him.