Brand Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Brand – the Burning Vengeance – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Brand is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Brand have won 0 out of 0 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
0.1%of the matches
Brand is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Brand is not banned and only the Brand Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Brand is best suited as an answer to
Yasuoor on the opposing team. With LeBlanc
Brand and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Oriannalead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Brand Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Brand players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Brand Build or Brand Runes.
- You can deter enemies from standing near their minions by setting them ablaze, due to Conflagration.
- You can use Brand's abilities in a variety of combinations to maximize his damage in different situations.
- Pyroclasm bounces randomly between enemies, so try to cast it on a small group of enemies if you want to hit the same target multiple times.
- Brand must land an ability before his combo is able to get started. Dodging his Sear or Pillar of Flame will disrupt his rhythm.
- Try to move away from allies when you see Pyroclasm being cast. The initial missile speed is slow, which should give your team time to react.
- Brand's passive allows him to excel against teams that cluster together. Be sure to split up against him.