Pantheon Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Unbreakable Spear – is a
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Pantheon
is most often selected on the Jungle
position. This is your source to learn all about Pantheon Probuilds
and to learn how to play Pantheon
. This page shows you how a pro builds Pantheon
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Pantheon
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Pantheon
have won 4
out of 6
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Pantheon
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter
. When Pantheon
is not banned and only the Pantheon Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Talon
, to counter Ekko
or to counter Lee Sin
on the opposing team. With Pantheon
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Nunu & Willump
lead to desperation for Pantheon
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Pantheon
In regards to runes for Pantheon you can see that Precision
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Pantheon besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Pantheon Probuilds
On which position do the most Pantheon Probuilds exist?
Pros play Pantheon mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Pantheon Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Pantheon Probuilds here are a few Pantheon tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Mortal Will activates after 5 spells or basic attacks - plan your way through fights to allow you to activate it more than once.
- Whittle the enemy down with Comet Spears before you jump in.
- If an enemy is going to get out of range of your Aegis Assault, you can recast the spell to immediately fire the shield slam.
- Pantheon's Aegis Assault makes him invulnerable from the front. Get behind him or wait it out.
- Be careful near Pantheon if your health is low - a thrown Comet Spear executes low health enemies.
- Grand Starfall gives several seconds of warning before Pantheon arrives. Use this time to get out of the way or to form a plan to deal with him.