Pantheon Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Pantheon – the Unbreakable Spear – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Pantheon is most often selected on the Support position.
On the current patch pros on
Pantheon have won 6 out of 8 matches, resulting in a win rate of
75%and a pick rate of
1.5%of the matches
Pantheon is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Pantheon is not banned and only the Pantheon Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Pantheon is best suited as an answer to
Brandor on the opposing team. With Galio
Pantheon and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Soraka, or Maokai
Shacolead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Pantheon Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Pantheon players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Pantheon Build or Pantheon Runes.
- Mortal Will activates after 5 spells or basic attacks - plan your way through fights to allow you to activate it more than once.
- Whittle the enemy down with Comet Spears before you jump in.
- If an enemy is going to get out of range of your Aegis Assault, you can recast the spell to immediately fire the shield slam.
- Pantheon's Aegis Assault makes him invulnerable from the front. Get behind him or wait it out.
- Be careful near Pantheon if your health is low - a thrown Comet Spear executes low health enemies.
- Grand Starfall gives several seconds of warning before Pantheon arrives. Use this time to get out of the way or to form a plan to deal with him.