Pantheon Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Mid Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.21, Pantheon – the Unbreakable Spear – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Pantheon is most often selected on the Mid position. This is your source to learn all about Pantheon Probuilds and to learn how to play Pantheon. This page shows you how a pro builds Pantheon in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Pantheon players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Pantheon have won 11 out of 20 matches, resulting in a win rate of 55% and a pick rate of 0.2%. In 1.3% of the matches Pantheon is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Pantheon is not banned and only the Pantheon Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Pantheon probuild is best suited to counter Yasuo, to counter Tristana or to counter Yone on the opposing team. With Pantheon and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Viktor, Aurelion Sol or Xerath lead to desperation for Pantheon players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Pantheon.
In regards to runes for Pantheon you can see that Precision and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Pantheon Probuilds
On which position do the most Pantheon Probuilds exist?
Pros play Pantheon mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Pantheon Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Pantheon Probuilds here are a few Pantheon tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Mortal Will activates after 5 spells or basic attacks - plan your way through fights to allow you to activate it more than once.
- Whittle the enemy down with Comet Spears before you jump in.
- If an enemy is going to get out of range of your Aegis Assault, you can recast the spell to immediately fire the shield slam.
- Pantheon's Aegis Assault makes him invulnerable from the front. Get behind him or wait it out.
- Be careful near Pantheon if your health is low - a thrown Comet Spear executes low health enemies.
- Grand Starfall gives several seconds of warning before Pantheon arrives. Use this time to get out of the way or to form a plan to deal with him.