Swain Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Swain – the Noxian Grand General – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Swain is most often selected on the Support position.
On the current patch pros on
Swain have won 0 out of 1 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
0.3%of the matches
Swain is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Swain is not banned and only the Swain Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.3in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Swain is best suited as an answer to , Sett
Pantheonor on the opposing team. With Alistar
Swain and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, , Xerath
Sorakalead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Swain Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Swain players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Swain Build or Swain Runes.
- If you're having trouble rooting an enemy with Nevermove, try throwing it at opponents when they are near their minions so the explosion surprises them.
- While laning, try to use Death's Hand's piercing damage to damage opponents from a safe distance.
- Vision of Empire is quite difficult to land on its own, look for skirmishes around the map where enemies may be distracted or crowd controlled so you can land it more easily.
- Demonic Ascension may make Swain very hard to kill but he's pretty easy to get away from. Try building items that can slow opponents to keep them in range if their mobility is overwhelming.
- Swain's passive is very potent if you are immobilized. Make sure to be extra careful around enemies who have immobilizing effects.
- High mobility counters all of Swain's basic abilities: Death's Hand does more damage the closer he is, Vision of Empire has a very long delay and Nevermove must start returning back to him to be dangerous.
- Buying an item with Grievous Wounds will make Swain much easier to kill during his Demonic Ascension.