Veigar Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Mid Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.21, Veigar – the Tiny Master of Evil – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Veigar is most often selected on the Mid position. This is your source to learn all about Veigar Probuilds and to learn how to play Veigar. This page shows you how a pro builds Veigar in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Veigar players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Veigar have won 1 out of 5 matches, resulting in a win rate of 20% and a pick rate of <0.1%. In 0.1% of the matches Veigar is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage. When Veigar is not banned and only the Veigar Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Veigar probuild is best suited to counter Akali, to counter Azir or to counter Yone on the opposing team. With Veigar and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Ekko, Naafiri or Kassadin lead to desperation for Veigar players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Veigar.
In regards to runes for Veigar you can see that Inspiration and Sorcery are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Veigar Probuilds
On which position do the most Veigar Probuilds exist?
Pros play Veigar mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Veigar Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Veigar Probuilds here are a few Veigar tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Use Event Horizon to increase your chances of landing Dark Matter.
- Veigar is extremely Mana and Cooldown Reduction dependent. Try buying items with these stats in order to increase the effectiveness of your passive and Baleful Strike.
- Veigar is very fragile. It is valuable to select at least one summoner spell that can be used defensively.
- Dark Matter deals very high damage, but it can be avoided. Pay attention to the sound and visual indicator to be aware of when and where the spell will land.
- Event Horizon only stuns units on the edge. If you're inside the spell, you can still move and attack.
- Veigar's ultimate deals increased damage based on your missing health.