Veigar Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Veigar – the Tiny Master of Evil – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Veigar is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Veigar have won 17 out of 27 matches, resulting in a win rate of
63%and a pick rate of
<0.1%of the matches
Veigar is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Veigar is not banned and only the Veigar Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.3in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Veigar is best suited as an answer to , Ryze or Talon
Aziron the opposing team. With
Veigar and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Fizzlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Veigar Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Veigar players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Veigar Build or Veigar Runes.
- Use Event Horizon to increase your chances of landing Dark Matter.
- Veigar is extremely Mana and Cooldown Reduction dependent. Try buying items with these stats in order to increase the effectiveness of your passive and Baleful Strike.
- Veigar is very fragile. It is valuable to select at least one summoner spell that can be used defensively.
- Dark Matter deals very high damage, but it can be avoided. Pay attention to the sound and visual indicator to be aware of when and where the spell will land.
- Event Horizon only stuns units on the edge. If you're inside the spell, you can still move and attack.
- Veigar's ultimate deals increased damage based on your missing health.