Evelynn Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.11, Evelynn – Agony's Embrace – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Evelynn is most often selected on the Jungle position. This is your source to learn all about Evelynn Probuilds and to learn how to play Evelynn. This page shows you how a pro builds Evelynn in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Evelynn players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Evelynn have won 3 out of 5 matches, resulting in a win rate of 60% and a pick rate of <0.1%. In 11.5% of the matches Evelynn is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Assassin. When Evelynn is not banned and only the Evelynn Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Evelynn probuild is best suited to counter Warwick, to counter Karthus or to counter Sylas on the opposing team. With Evelynn and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Rek'Sai, Ivern or Rengar lead to desperation for Evelynn players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Evelynn.
In regards to runes for Evelynn you can see that Domination and Sorcery are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Evelynn Probuilds
On which position do the most Evelynn Probuilds exist?
Pros play Evelynn mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Evelynn Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Evelynn Probuilds here are a few Evelynn tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Allure's arm time might seem long, but the Charm and magic resist shred put Evelynn at an exteme advantage so are worth the wait.
- While stealthed, pay attention to when you are (near) being detected by enemy champions. This is identified by the glowing yellow and red eyes over nearby enemy champions.
- If at low health, you can take advantage of Demon Shade's healing and Camouflage to return to the fight and surprise opponents.
- Purchasing Vision Wards can help you detect Evelynn's location in order to prepare for her ambushes.
- A large share of Evelynn's threat is in her charm, 'Allure.' Protect allies marked with 'Allure' or, if you are marked, make sure allies are between you and where Evelynn may attack from.
- If you suspect Evelynn is about to ambush one of your teammates, let them know by pinging the minimap and typing in chat.