Jarvan IV Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Jarvan IV – the Exemplar of Demacia – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Jarvan IV is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Jarvan IV have won 6 out of 9 matches, resulting in a win rate of
66.7%and a pick rate of
0.5%of the matches
Jarvan IV is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Jarvan IV is not banned and only the Jarvan IV Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Jarvan IV is best suited as an answer to
Poppy, or Ekko
Nocturneon the opposing team. With
Jarvan IV and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Nunu & Willumplead to desperation for
Jarvan IV players.
This page shows you all the Jarvan IV Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Jarvan IV players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Jarvan IV Build or Jarvan IV Runes.
FAQ for Jarvan IV Probuilds
On which position do the most Jarvan IV Probuilds exist?
Pros play Jarvan IV mostly on position Jungle.
Jarvan IV Tips
- You can use the Dragon Strike / Demacian Standard combo to get out of your own Cataclysm arenas.
- Split your basic attacks on different champions at the beginning of fights to maximize damage.
- Use Demacian Standard as a scouting tool when worried about incoming enemies.
- Keep out of the path between Jarvan IV and his Demacian Standard to avoid being knocked up in the air.
- Cataclysm's terrain is a frightening force to fight against, but movement abilities can go through it.