Jarvan IV Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
, Jarvan IV
– the Exemplar of Demacia – is a C
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Jarvan IV
is most often selected on the Jungle
position. This is your source to learn all about Jarvan IV Probuilds
and to learn how to play Jarvan IV
. This page shows you how a pro builds Jarvan IV
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Jarvan IV
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Jarvan IV
have won 11
out of 36
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Jarvan IV
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Tank
. When Jarvan IV
is not banned and only the Jarvan IV Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Jarvan IV
probuild is best suited to counter Trundle
, to counter Rengar
or to counter Amumu
on the opposing team. With Jarvan IV
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Jarvan IV
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Jarvan IV
In regards to runes for Jarvan IV you can see that Precision
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Jarvan IV besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Jarvan IV Probuilds
On which position do the most Jarvan IV Probuilds exist?
Pros play Jarvan IV mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Jarvan IV Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Jarvan IV Probuilds here are a few Jarvan IV tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- You can use the Dragon Strike / Demacian Standard combo to get out of your own Cataclysm arenas.
- Split your basic attacks on different champions at the beginning of fights to maximize damage.
- Use Demacian Standard as a scouting tool when worried about incoming enemies.
- Keep out of the path between Jarvan IV and his Demacian Standard to avoid being knocked up in the air.
- Cataclysm's terrain is a frightening force to fight against, but movement abilities can go through it.