Nautilus Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Titan of the Depths – is a B
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Nautilus
is most often selected on the Support
position. This is your source to learn all about Nautilus Probuilds
and to learn how to play Nautilus
. This page shows you how a pro builds Nautilus
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Nautilus
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Nautilus
have won 45
out of 99
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Nautilus
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Tank
. When Nautilus
is not banned and only the Nautilus Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Yuumi
, to counter Karma
or to counter Rakan
on the opposing team. With Nautilus
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Nautilus
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Nautilus
In regards to runes for Nautilus you can see that Inspiration
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Nautilus besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Nautilus Probuilds
On which position do the most Nautilus Probuilds exist?
Pros play Nautilus mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Nautilus Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Nautilus Probuilds here are a few Nautilus tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- While ganking, consider aiming Dredge Line at nearby terrain and following it up with Riptide for a higher hit rate.
- Riptide has a delayed blast timing on activation - you can use this while running away or when enemies are incoming to serve as a deterrent.
- If Nautilus uses Riptide right next to you, hold in place until the ripple effect finishes before running. Running early will run straight into the secondary explosions, causing you to take additional damage and slow.
- While Nautilus is shielded, he is capable of dealing large amounts of area of effect damage with his basic attacks - consider taking down the shield if you have time.