Poppy Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– Keeper of the Hammer – is a
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Poppy
is most often selected on the Jungle
position. This is your source to learn all about Poppy Probuilds
and to learn how to play Poppy
. This page shows you how a pro builds Poppy
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Poppy
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Poppy
have won 2
out of 7
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Poppy
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Tank
. When Poppy
is not banned and only the Poppy Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Nidalee
, to counter Kayn
or to counter Talon
on the opposing team. With Poppy
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Poppy
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Poppy
In regards to runes for Poppy you can see that Sorcery
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Poppy besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Poppy Probuilds
On which position do the most Poppy Probuilds exist?
Pros play Poppy mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Poppy Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Poppy Probuilds here are a few Poppy tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Iron Ambassador tends to land near walls, try to take advantage of this with Heroic Charge.
- Keeper's Verdict can be released immediately to send the enemy straight up, take advantage of this in duels.
- Poppy can stop nearby enemies from dashing with Steadfast Presence.
- When Poppy starts to spin her hammer, she is charging Keeper's Verdict.
- You can step on Poppy's shield to deny it from her.