Poppy Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Poppy – Keeper of the Hammer – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Poppy is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Poppy have won 3 out of 3 matches, resulting in a win rate of
100%and a pick rate of
1.5%of the matches
Poppy is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Poppy is not banned and only the Poppy Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Poppy is best suited as an answer to , Nidalee or Olaf on the opposing team. With Vi
Poppy and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Volibearlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Poppy Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Poppy players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Poppy Build (where you can find aggregated Poppy pro builds) or Poppy Runes.
FAQ for Poppy Probuilds
On which position do the most Poppy Probuilds exist?
Pros play Poppy mostly on position Jungle.
- Iron Ambassador tends to land near walls, try to take advantage of this with Heroic Charge.
- Keeper's Verdict can be released immediately to send the enemy straight up, take advantage of this in duels.
- Poppy can stop nearby enemies from dashing with Steadfast Presence.
- When Poppy starts to spin her hammer, she is charging Keeper's Verdict.
- You can step on Poppy's shield to deny it from her.