Poppy Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.11, Poppy – Keeper of the Hammer – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Poppy is most often selected on the Top position. This is your source to learn all about Poppy Probuilds and to learn how to play Poppy. This page shows you how a pro builds Poppy in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Poppy players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Poppy have won 26 out of 58 matches, resulting in a win rate of 44.8% and a pick rate of 1.1%. In 4.8% of the matches Poppy is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Tank. When Poppy is not banned and only the Poppy Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Poppy probuild is best suited to counter Jayce, to counter Yone or to counter K'Sante on the opposing team. With Poppy and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Varus, Dr. Mundo or Olaf lead to desperation for Poppy players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Poppy.
In regards to runes for Poppy you can see that Resolve and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Poppy Probuilds
On which position do the most Poppy Probuilds exist?
Pros play Poppy mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Poppy Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Poppy Probuilds here are a few Poppy tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Iron Ambassador tends to land near walls, try to take advantage of this with Heroic Charge.
- Keeper's Verdict can be released immediately to send the enemy straight up, take advantage of this in duels.
- Poppy can stop nearby enemies from dashing with Steadfast Presence.
- When Poppy starts to spin her hammer, she is charging Keeper's Verdict.
- You can step on Poppy's shield to deny it from her.