Ornn Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Ornn – The Fire below the Mountain – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Ornn is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Ornn have won 7 out of 12 matches, resulting in a win rate of
58.3%and a pick rate of
0.2%of the matches
Ornn is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Ornn is not banned and only the Ornn Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Ornn is best suited as an answer to , Renekton or Malphite on the opposing team. With Gnar
Ornn and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Olaf, or Swain
Camillelead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Ornn Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Ornn players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Ornn Build (where you can find aggregated Ornn pro builds) or Ornn Runes.
FAQ for Ornn Probuilds
On which position do the most Ornn Probuilds exist?
Pros play Ornn mostly on position Top.
- Learning build paths of items can help quickly select upgrades in lane.
- Volcanic Rupture can be used to set up zoning areas to threaten enemies.
- The order of your abilties matters! Try to optimize Brittle usage.
- Try to stay away from walls. Ornn is much less strong if he cannot stun you.
- Attack Ornn to keep him from creating items in lane.