Ornn Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– The Fire below the Mountain – is a A
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Ornn
is most often selected on the Top
position. This is your source to learn all about Ornn Probuilds
and to learn how to play Ornn
. This page shows you how a pro builds Ornn
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Ornn
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Ornn
have won 16
out of 27
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Ornn
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Tank
. When Ornn
is not banned and only the Ornn Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Renekton
, to counter Gnar
or to counter Udyr
on the opposing team. With Ornn
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Ornn
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Ornn
In regards to runes for Ornn you can see that Resolve
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Ornn besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Ornn Probuilds
On which position do the most Ornn Probuilds exist?
Pros play Ornn mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Ornn Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Ornn Probuilds here are a few Ornn tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Learning build paths of items can help quickly select upgrades in lane.
- Volcanic Rupture can be used to set up zoning areas to threaten enemies.
- The order of your abilties matters! Try to optimize Brittle usage.
- Try to stay away from walls. Ornn is much less strong if he cannot stun you.
- Attack Ornn to keep him from creating items in lane.