Ornn Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Ornn – The Fire below the Mountain – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Ornn is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Ornn have won 7 out of 13 matches, resulting in a win rate of
53.8%and a pick rate of
0.1%of the matches
Ornn is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Ornn is not banned and only the Ornn Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.5in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Ornn is best suited as an answer to
Teemoor on the opposing team. With Jayce
Ornn and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, , Fiora
Nasusor lead to desperation for Shen
This page shows you all the Ornn Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Ornn players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Ornn Build or Ornn Runes.
- Learning build paths of items can help quickly select upgrades in lane.
- Volcanic Rupture can be used to set up zoning areas to threaten enemies.
- The order of your abilties matters! Try to optimize Brittle usage.
- Try to stay away from walls. Ornn is much less strong if he cannot stun you.
- Attack Ornn to keep him from creating items in lane.