Vi Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
On the current patch pros on
This page shows you all the Vi Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
FAQ for Vi Probuilds
On which position do the most Vi Probuilds exist?
Pros play Vi mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Vi Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Vi Probuilds here are a few Vi tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- A fully charged Vault Breaker will deal double damage. It's great for catching and finishing off fleeing enemies.
- Relentless Force does full damage to anyone caught in the shockwave. Use it on minions in lane to hit enemies hiding behind them.
- Cease and Desist is a powerful initiation tool, just remember not to get too far ahead of the rest of your team.
- A fully charged Vault breaker deals double damage. If you see Vi start to charge you should back off or try to dodge it.
- Vi will shred your Armor and gain Attack Speed if she manages to hit you three times in a row. Try not to engage in extended brawls with her.
- Vi cannot be stopped while using her ult. Remember to save your displacement effects until after she's done charging.