Vi Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Vi – the Piltover Enforcer – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Vi is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Vi have won 0 out of 0 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
0.1%of the matches
Vi is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Vi is not banned and only the Vi Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.5in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Vi is best suited as an answer to
Nidalee, or Volibear
Rammuson the opposing team. With
Vi and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Olaflead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Vi Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Vi players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Vi Build or Vi Runes.
- A fully charged Vault Breaker will deal double damage. It's great for catching and finishing off fleeing enemies.
- Excessive Force does full damage to anyone caught in the shockwave. Use it on minions in lane to hit enemies hiding behind them.
- Assault and Battery is a powerful initiation tool, just remember not to get too far ahead of the rest of your team.
- A fully charged Vault breaker deals double damage. If you see Vi start to charge you should back off or try to dodge it.
- Vi will shred your Armor and gain Attack Speed if she manages to hit you three times in a row. Try not to engage in extended brawls with her.
- Vi cannot be stopped while using her ult. Remember to save your displacement effects until after she's done charging.