Vi Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.11, Vi – the Piltover Enforcer – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Vi is most often selected on the Jungle position. This is your source to learn all about Vi Probuilds and to learn how to play Vi. This page shows you how a pro builds Vi in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Vi players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Vi have won 81 out of 143 matches, resulting in a win rate of 56.6% and a pick rate of 2.7%. In 3.8% of the matches Vi is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Vi is not banned and only the Vi Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Vi probuild is best suited to counter Sylas, to counter Lee Sin or to counter Shaco on the opposing team. With Vi and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Rek'Sai, Maokai or Kindred lead to desperation for Vi players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Vi.
In regards to runes for Vi you can see that Precision and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Vi Probuilds
On which position do the most Vi Probuilds exist?
Pros play Vi mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Vi Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Vi Probuilds here are a few Vi tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- A fully charged Vault Breaker will deal double damage. It's great for catching and finishing off fleeing enemies.
- Relentless Force does full damage to anyone caught in the shockwave. Use it on minions in lane to hit enemies hiding behind them.
- Cease and Desist is a powerful initiation tool, just remember not to get too far ahead of the rest of your team.
- A fully charged Vault breaker deals double damage. If you see Vi start to charge you should back off or try to dodge it.
- Vi will shred your Armor and gain Attack Speed if she manages to hit you three times in a row. Try not to engage in extended brawls with her.
- Vi cannot be stopped while using her ult. Remember to save your displacement effects until after she's done charging.