Kha'Zix Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Kha'Zix – the Voidreaver – is a S-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Kha'Zix is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Kha'Zix have won 13 out of 27 matches, resulting in a win rate of
48.1%and a pick rate of
6.6%of the matches
Kha'Zix is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Kha'Zix is not banned and only the Kha'Zix Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.6in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Kha'Zix is best suited as an answer to , Qiyana or Zed
Viegoon the opposing team. With
Kha'Zix and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Zaclead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Kha'Zix Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Kha'Zix players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Kha'Zix Build or Kha'Zix Runes.
- Enemies are considered isolated if they have no allies within a short distance. The damage of Taste Their Fear is massively increased against these targets.
- Unseen Threat activates when Kha'Zix cannot be seen by the enemy team. Reactivate by using brush or Void Assault. Don't forget to apply Unseen Threat by autoattacking enemy champions.
- Kha'Zix has a great deal of freedom to choose where and when to fight. Pick your battles carefully to succeed.
- Taste Their Fear deals bonus damage to targets that are isolated. Gain an advantage by fighting near allied minions, champions, or turrets.
- Leap and Void Assault have long cooldowns. Kha'Zix is very vulnerable when these are not available.