Kha'Zix Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.6, Kha'Zix – the Voidreaver – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Kha'Zix is most often selected on the Jungle position. This is your source to learn all about Kha'Zix Probuilds and to learn how to play Kha'Zix. This page shows you how a pro builds Kha'Zix in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Kha'Zix players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Kha'Zix have won 4 out of 7 matches, resulting in a win rate of 57.1% and a pick rate of 0.2%. In 0.5% of the matches Kha'Zix is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Assassin. When Kha'Zix is not banned and only the Kha'Zix Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Kha'Zix probuild is best suited to counter Zed, to counter Talon or to counter Amumu on the opposing team. With Kha'Zix and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Elise, Fiddlesticks or Karthus lead to desperation for Kha'Zix players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Kha'Zix.
In regards to runes for Kha'Zix you can see that Inspiration and Domination are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Kha'Zix Probuilds
On which position do the most Kha'Zix Probuilds exist?
Pros play Kha'Zix mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Kha'Zix Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Kha'Zix Probuilds here are a few Kha'Zix tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Enemies are considered isolated if they have no allies within a short distance. The damage of Taste Their Fear is massively increased against these targets.
- Unseen Threat activates when Kha'Zix cannot be seen by the enemy team. Reactivate by using brush or Void Assault. Don't forget to apply Unseen Threat by autoattacking enemy champions.
- Kha'Zix has a great deal of freedom to choose where and when to fight. Pick your battles carefully to succeed.
- Taste Their Fear deals bonus damage to targets that are isolated. Gain an advantage by fighting near allied minions, champions, or turrets.
- Leap and Void Assault have long cooldowns. Kha'Zix is very vulnerable when these are not available.