Nunu & Willump Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Nunu & Willump – the Boy and His Yeti – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Nunu & Willump is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Nunu & Willump have won 1 out of 1 matches, resulting in a win rate of
100%and a pick rate of
2.1%of the matches
Nunu & Willump is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Nunu & Willump is not banned and only the Nunu & Willump Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
3.2in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Nunu & Willump is best suited as an answer to
Rammus, or Rumble on the opposing team. With Evelynn
Nunu & Willump and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Ivernor lead to desperation for Rek'Sai
Nunu & Willump players.
This page shows you all the Nunu & Willump Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Nunu & Willump players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Nunu & Willump Build or Nunu & Willump Runes.
Nunu & Willump Tips
- Consume allows Nunu to stay in a lane against ranged opponents.
- You can choose to interrupt Absolute Zero early for partial damage if an opponent is about to run out of range.
- It's often beneficial to delay the casting of Absolute Zero until the initial round of disables are used. Try to hang back before rushing into a team fight.
- Interrupting the charge up on Absolute Zero will lower the amount of damage your team takes.
- Using Summoner Flash is a surefire way to escape Absolute Zero.
- Biggest Snowball Ever moves very fast but cannot turn as quickly, so don't try to escape it by running away in a straight line. Instead, make sudden, sharp turns.