Nunu & Willump Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Mid Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.21, Nunu & Willump – the Boy and His Yeti – is a -Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Nunu & Willump is most often selected on the Mid position. This is your source to learn all about Nunu & Willump Probuilds and to learn how to play Nunu & Willump. This page shows you how a pro builds Nunu & Willump in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Nunu & Willump players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Nunu & Willump have won 2 out of 4 matches, resulting in a win rate of 50% and a pick rate of <0.1%. In 1.6% of the matches Nunu & Willump is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Tank. When Nunu & Willump is not banned and only the Nunu & Willump Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Nunu & Willump probuild is best suited to counter Irelia, to counter Azir or to counter Vex on the opposing team. With Nunu & Willump and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Kassadin, Neeko or Fizz lead to desperation for Nunu & Willump players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Nunu & Willump.
In regards to runes for Nunu & Willump you can see that Domination and Sorcery are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Nunu & Willump Probuilds
On which position do the most Nunu & Willump Probuilds exist?
Pros play Nunu & Willump mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Nunu & Willump Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Nunu & Willump Probuilds here are a few Nunu & Willump tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Consume allows Nunu to stay in a lane against ranged opponents.
- You can choose to interrupt Absolute Zero early for partial damage if an opponent is about to run out of range.
- It's often beneficial to delay the casting of Absolute Zero until the initial round of disables are used. Try to hang back before rushing into a team fight.
- Interrupting the charge up on Absolute Zero will lower the amount of damage your team takes.
- Using Summoner Flash is a surefire way to escape Absolute Zero.
- Biggest Snowball Ever moves very fast but cannot turn as quickly, so don't try to escape it by running away in a straight line. Instead, make sudden, sharp turns.