Kalista Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Kalista – the Spear of Vengeance – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Kalista is most often selected on the Adc position.
On the current patch pros on
Kalista have won 31 out of 56 matches, resulting in a win rate of
55.4%and a pick rate of
11.1%of the matches
Kalista is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Kalista is not banned and only the Kalista Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Kalista is best suited as an answer to
Xayahor on the opposing team. With Samira
Kalista and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Twitch, or Lucian lead to desperation for Ashe
This page shows you all the Kalista Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Kalista players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Kalista Build (where you can find aggregated Kalista pro builds) or Kalista Runes.
FAQ for Kalista Probuilds
On which position do the most Kalista Probuilds exist?
Pros play Kalista mostly on position Adc.
- Rend is a valuable last hitting aid, since its cooldown resets if it kills a target.
- Entering a move order once to trigger Martial Poise will not clear Kalista's basic attack target.
- Due to her passive, Kalista's Move Speed is effectively increased by Attack Speed.
- Kalista's mobility is dependent upon attacking. This means it is low when she is outside of her attack range and that Attack Speed slows reduce the amount of distance she can cover in an engagement.
- Kalista cannot cancel her basic attack wind up. While she is very mobile, this offers a window to land spells on her if you anticipate when she will begin attacking.
- If you can break line of sight from Kalista, including through brush, her basic attacks will miss you, falling harmlessly to the ground.