Kalista Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Kalista – the Spear of Vengeance – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Kalista is most often selected on the Adc position.
On the current patch pros on
Kalista have won 52 out of 119 matches, resulting in a win rate of
43.7%and a pick rate of
2.9%of the matches
Kalista is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Kalista is not banned and only the Kalista Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.3in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Kalista is best suited as an answer to , Lucian
Kai'Saon the opposing team. With
Kalista and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Siviror lead to desperation for Draven
This page shows you all the Kalista Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Kalista players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Kalista Build or Kalista Runes.
- Rend is a valuable last hitting aid, since its cooldown resets if it kills a target.
- Entering a move order once to trigger Martial Poise will not clear Kalista's basic attack target.
- Due to her passive, Kalista's Movement Speed is effectively increased by Attack Speed.
- Kalista's mobility is dependent upon attacking. This means it is low when she is outside of her attack range and that Attack Speed slows reduce the amount of distance she can cover in an engagement.
- Kalista cannot cancel her basic attack wind up. While she is very mobile, this offers a window to land spells on her if you anticipate when she will begin attacking.
- If you can break line of sight from Kalista, including through brush, her basic attacks will miss you, falling harmlessly to the ground.