Kalista Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Kalista – the Spear of Vengeance – is a -Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Kalista is most often selected on the Adc position. This is your source to learn all about Kalista Probuilds and to learn how to play Kalista. This page shows you how a pro builds Kalista in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Kalista players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Kalista have won 93 out of 171 matches, resulting in a win rate of 54.4% and a pick rate of 1%. In 1.3% of the matches Kalista is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman. When Kalista is not banned and only the Kalista Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Kalista probuild is best suited to counter Zeri, to counter Aphelios or to counter Ezreal on the opposing team. With Kalista and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Draven, Tristana or Twitch lead to desperation for Kalista players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Kalista.
In regards to runes for Kalista you can see that Precision and Domination are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Kalista Probuilds
On which position do the most Kalista Probuilds exist?
Pros play Kalista mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Kalista Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Kalista Probuilds here are a few Kalista tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Rend is a valuable last hitting aid, since its cooldown resets if it kills a target.
- Entering a move order once to trigger Martial Poise will not clear Kalista's basic attack target.
- Due to her passive, Kalista's Move Speed is effectively increased by Attack Speed.
- Kalista's mobility is dependent upon attacking. This means it is low when she is outside of her attack range and that Attack Speed slows reduce the amount of distance she can cover in an engagement.
- Kalista cannot cancel her basic attack wind up. While she is very mobile, this offers a window to land spells on her if you anticipate when she will begin attacking.
- If you can break line of sight from Kalista, including through brush, her basic attacks will miss you, falling harmlessly to the ground.