Kalista Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
On the current patch pros on
In regards to runes for Kalista you can see that
Explore Kalista besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Kalista Probuilds
On which position do the most Kalista Probuilds exist?
Pros play Kalista mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Kalista Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Kalista Probuilds here are a few Kalista tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Rend is a valuable last hitting aid, since its cooldown resets if it kills a target.
- Entering a move order once to trigger Martial Poise will not clear Kalista's basic attack target.
- Due to her passive, Kalista's Move Speed is effectively increased by Attack Speed.
- Kalista's mobility is dependent upon attacking. This means it is low when she is outside of her attack range and that Attack Speed slows reduce the amount of distance she can cover in an engagement.
- Kalista cannot cancel her basic attack wind up. While she is very mobile, this offers a window to land spells on her if you anticipate when she will begin attacking.
- If you can break line of sight from Kalista, including through brush, her basic attacks will miss you, falling harmlessly to the ground.