Jhin Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Adc Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.21, Jhin – the Virtuoso – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Jhin is most often selected on the Adc position. This is your source to learn all about Jhin Probuilds and to learn how to play Jhin. This page shows you how a pro builds Jhin in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Jhin players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Jhin have won 39 out of 75 matches, resulting in a win rate of 52% and a pick rate of 0.8%. In <0.1% of the matches Jhin is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman. When Jhin is not banned and only the Jhin Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Jhin probuild is best suited to counter Zeri, to counter Aphelios or to counter Xayah on the opposing team. With Jhin and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Vayne, Ziggs or Nilah lead to desperation for Jhin players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Jhin.
In regards to runes for Jhin you can see that Precision and Sorcery are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Jhin besides these Probuilds
- Find the best Jhin skins.
FAQ for Jhin Probuilds
On which position do the most Jhin Probuilds exist?
Pros play Jhin mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Jhin Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Jhin Probuilds here are a few Jhin tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Deadly Flourish has incredible range. When approaching a fight be sure to look ahead for enemies that could be rooted.
- Your ultimate deals significantly less damage to enemies with full health. Look to pick off weakened targets as they run away.
- You can still cast your spells while reloading. Use them to fill the down time.
- Deadly Flourish only roots those hit by one of Jhin's basic attacks, traps, or allies within the last 4 seconds.
- Jhin places invisible traps around the map. Watch where you step!
- Jhin's attacks are quite potent, but he runs out of ammo after the 4th shot. Use this window to jump him and burst him down.