Jhin Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Jhin – the Virtuoso – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Jhin is most often selected on the Adc position.
On the current patch pros on
Jhin have won 48 out of 85 matches, resulting in a win rate of
56.5%and a pick rate of
0.2%of the matches
Jhin is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Jhin is not banned and only the Jhin Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
3.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Jhin is best suited as an answer to , Aphelios
Ezrealon the opposing team. With
Jhin and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Vayneor lead to desperation for Draven
This page shows you all the Jhin Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Jhin players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Jhin Build or Jhin Runes.
- Deadly Flourish has incredible range. When approaching a fight be sure to look ahead for enemies that could be rooted.
- Your ultimate deals significantly less damage to enemies with full health. Look to pick off weakened targets as they run away.
- You can still cast your spells while reloading. Use them to fill the down time.
- Deadly Flourish only roots those hit by one of Jhin's basic attacks, traps, or allies within the last 4 seconds.
- Jhin places invisible traps around the map. Watch where you step!
- Jhin's attacks are quite potent, but he runs out of ammo after the 4th shot. Use this window to jump him and burst him down.