Malphite Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– Shard of the Monolith – is a B
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Malphite
is most often selected on the Top
position. This is your source to learn all about Malphite Probuilds
and to learn how to play Malphite
. This page shows you how a pro builds Malphite
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Malphite
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Malphite
have won 2
out of 4
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Malphite
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Tank
. When Malphite
is not banned and only the Malphite Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Kennen
, to counter Vayne
or to counter Gnar
on the opposing team. With Malphite
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Malphite
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Malphite
In regards to runes for Malphite you can see that Sorcery
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Malphite besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Malphite Probuilds
On which position do the most Malphite Probuilds exist?
Pros play Malphite mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Malphite Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Malphite Probuilds here are a few Malphite tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Armor naturally reduces the rate that attacks go through Granite Shield, so Brutal Strikes will strengthen the shield against physical damage.
- Despite his abilities scaling on Armor, some games require Malphite to get Magic Resist. When those games occur, try getting Aegis of the Legion, Mercury's Treads, and Guardian Angel.
- If you're a physical damage character stay behind your allies when fighting Malphite. Ground Slam can significantly reduce your damage output.
- Malphite is one of a couple tanks who are capable of jungling. Watch out if he gets Smite.