Ahri Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Nine-Tailed Fox – is a B
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Ahri
is most often selected on the Mid
position. This is your source to learn all about Ahri Probuilds
and to learn how to play Ahri
. This page shows you how a pro builds Ahri
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Ahri
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Ahri
have won 35
out of 60
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Ahri
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage
. When Ahri
is not banned and only the Ahri Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Azir
, to counter Varus
or to counter LeBlanc
on the opposing team. With Ahri
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Ahri
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Ahri
In regards to runes for Ahri you can see that Domination
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Ahri besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Ahri Probuilds
On which position do the most Ahri Probuilds exist?
Pros play Ahri mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Ahri Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Ahri Probuilds here are a few Ahri tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Use Charm to set up your combos, it will make landing Orb of Deception and Fox-Fire dramatically easier.
- Initiate team fights using Charm, and chase down stragglers with Spirit Rush.
- Spirit Rush enables Ahri's abilities, it opens up paths for Charm, helps double hitting with Orb of Deception, and closes to make use of Fox-Fire.
- Ahri's survivability is dramatically reduced when her Ultimate, Spirit Rush, is down.
- Stay behind minions to make Charm difficult to land, this will reduce Ahri's damage potential significantly.