Ahri Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Mid Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.24, Ahri – the Nine-Tailed Fox – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Ahri is most often selected on the Mid position. This is your source to learn all about Ahri Probuilds and to learn how to play Ahri. This page shows you how a pro builds Ahri in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Ahri players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Ahri have won 3 out of 5 matches, resulting in a win rate of 60% and a pick rate of 0.7%. In 0.8% of the matches Ahri is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage. When Ahri is not banned and only the Ahri Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Ahri probuild is best suited to counter Hwei, to counter Vladimir or to counter Azir on the opposing team. With Ahri and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Veigar, Sylas or Twisted Fate lead to desperation for Ahri players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Ahri.
In regards to runes for Ahri you can see that Domination and Sorcery are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Ahri Probuilds
On which position do the most Ahri Probuilds exist?
Pros play Ahri mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Ahri Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Ahri Probuilds here are a few Ahri tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Use Charm to set up your combos, it will make landing Orb of Deception and Fox-Fire dramatically easier.
- Initiate team fights using Charm, and chase down stragglers with Spirit Rush.
- Spirit Rush enables Ahri's abilities, it opens up paths for Charm, helps double hitting with Orb of Deception, and closes to make use of Fox-Fire.
- Ahri's survivability is dramatically reduced when her Ultimate, Spirit Rush, is down.
- Stay behind minions to make Charm difficult to land, this will reduce Ahri's damage potential significantly.