Ahri Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Ahri – the Nine-Tailed Fox – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Ahri is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Ahri have won 1 out of 5 matches, resulting in a win rate of
20%and a pick rate of
0.5%of the matches
Ahri is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Ahri is not banned and only the Ahri Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.7in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Ahri is best suited as an answer to , Lucian or Akali on the opposing team. With Orianna
Ahri and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Corkior lead to desperation for Talon
This page shows you all the Ahri Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Ahri players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Ahri Build or Ahri Runes.
- Use Charm to set up your combos, it will make landing Orb of Deception and Fox-Fire dramatically easier.
- Initiate team fights using Charm, and chase down stragglers with Spirit Rush.
- Spirit Rush enables Ahri's abilities, it opens up paths for Charm, helps double hitting with Orb of Deception, and closes to make use of Fox-Fire.
- Ahri's survivability is dramatically reduced when her Ultimate, Spirit Rush, is down.
- Stay behind minions to make Charm difficult to land, this will reduce Ahri's damage potential significantly.