Gnar Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Top Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.21, Gnar – the Missing Link – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Gnar is most often selected on the Top position. This is your source to learn all about Gnar Probuilds and to learn how to play Gnar. This page shows you how a pro builds Gnar in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Gnar players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Gnar have won 35 out of 62 matches, resulting in a win rate of 56.5% and a pick rate of 0.7%. In 0.5% of the matches Gnar is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Gnar is not banned and only the Gnar Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Gnar probuild is best suited to counter Volibear, to counter Sett or to counter Kayle on the opposing team. With Gnar and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Nasus, Malphite or Olaf lead to desperation for Gnar players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Gnar.
In regards to runes for Gnar you can see that Precision and Resolve are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Gnar Probuilds
On which position do the most Gnar Probuilds exist?
Pros play Gnar mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Gnar Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Gnar Probuilds here are a few Gnar tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Managing your Rage is very important. Try to time out your transformations so you can get maximum benefit from both forms.
- Position yourself next to walls to bait your enemies into getting stunned by your ultimate.
- Know your strengths! Mini Gnar is fast, squishy, and has high sustained damage. Mega Gnar is slow, tough, and has high burst.
- Gnar can't gain Rage for 15 seconds after he turns from big to little. Use this chance to engage on his team.
- Gnar's animations and resource bar change as he gets closer to transforming.
- Gnar's ultimate stuns if he hits you into a wall. Be careful when fighting him near one.