Gnar Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Gnar – the Missing Link – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Gnar is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Gnar have won 20 out of 32 matches, resulting in a win rate of
62.5%and a pick rate of
13.8%of the matches
Gnar is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Gnar is not banned and only the Gnar Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.1in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Gnar is best suited as an answer to , Gwen
Shenon the opposing team. With
Gnar and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Dariuslead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Gnar Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Gnar players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Gnar Build or Gnar Runes.
- Managing your Rage is very important. Try to time out your transformations so you can get maximum benefit from both forms.
- Position yourself next to walls to bait your enemies into getting stunned by your ultimate.
- Know your strengths! Mini Gnar is fast, squishy, and has high sustained damage. Mega Gnar is slow, tough, and has high burst.
- Gnar can't gain Rage for 15 seconds after he turns from big to little. Use this chance to engage on his team.
- Gnar's animations and resource bar change as he gets closer to transforming.
- Gnar's ultimate stuns if he hits you into a wall. Be careful when fighting him near one.