Kog'Maw Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Kog'Maw – the Mouth of the Abyss – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Kog'Maw is most often selected on the Adc position.
On the current patch pros on
Kog'Maw have won 5 out of 6 matches, resulting in a win rate of
83.3%and a pick rate of
0.3%of the matches
Kog'Maw is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Kog'Maw is not banned and only the Kog'Maw Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Kog'Maw is best suited as an answer to
Asheon the opposing team. With
Kog'Maw and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, , Kalista
Twitchlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Kog'Maw Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Kog'Maw players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Kog'Maw Build (where you can find aggregated Kog'Maw pro builds) or Kog'Maw Runes.
FAQ for Kog'Maw Probuilds
On which position do the most Kog'Maw Probuilds exist?
Pros play Kog'Maw mostly on position Adc.
- Kog'Maw can outrange most champions with his Bio-Arcane Barrage ability.
- Use Void Ooze to set up a perfect Living Artillery.
- Make the most out of your Icathian Surprise.
- Kog'Maw doesn't have a good escape ability, so he is especially prone to ganks.
- Run away from Kog'Maw after he dies!!!!
- The range on Living Artillery increases each rank.
- Bio-Arcane Barrage allows Kog'Maw to kill Baron Nashor extremely early. It can be valuable to ward Nashor when Kog'Maw completes his Blade of the Ruined King.