Kog'Maw Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.9, Kog'Maw – the Mouth of the Abyss – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Kog'Maw is most often selected on the Adc position. This is your source to learn all about Kog'Maw Probuilds and to learn how to play Kog'Maw. This page shows you how a pro builds Kog'Maw in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Kog'Maw players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Kog'Maw have won 8 out of 16 matches, resulting in a win rate of 50% and a pick rate of 0.3%. In 0.8% of the matches Kog'Maw is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman. When Kog'Maw is not banned and only the Kog'Maw Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Kog'Maw probuild is best suited to counter Tristana, to counter Ashe or to counter Kai'Sa on the opposing team. With Kog'Maw and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Nilah, Karthus or Miss Fortune lead to desperation for Kog'Maw players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Kog'Maw.
In regards to runes for Kog'Maw you can see that Precision and Resolve are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Kog'Maw Probuilds
On which position do the most Kog'Maw Probuilds exist?
Pros play Kog'Maw mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Kog'Maw Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Kog'Maw Probuilds here are a few Kog'Maw tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Kog'Maw can outrange most champions with his Bio-Arcane Barrage ability.
- Use Void Ooze to set up a perfect Living Artillery.
- Make the most out of your Icathian Surprise.
- Kog'Maw doesn't have a good escape ability, so he is especially prone to ganks.
- Run away from Kog'Maw after he dies!!!!
- The range on Living Artillery increases each rank.
- Bio-Arcane Barrage allows Kog'Maw to kill Baron Nashor extremely early. It can be valuable to ward Nashor when Kog'Maw completes his Blade of the Ruined King.